Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I got my BFP! - UPDATE - The dream is over :(

Hi ladies,

I finally got my BFP today on month 10!!! We're over the moon but as you guys can appreciate, extremely nervous now.

I honestly never thought it would happen, especially this month. We only BD once as hubby was away at the vital time, I didn't use OV tests for the first time either.

Thank you all so so much for all your support throughout my previous mc and for listening to my whinges and worries. It really means the world to me to have people like you guys to come too image

Well i'm hoping and praying that this little one is here to stay, but for now i'll rest as much as I can and give it a good chance to get 'stuck in'!

Thank you again,
Amy xx

********************************************************************************************************************

UPDATE: The pain and bleeding started through the night and the hospital confirmed that we had lost our baby on Easter Sunday. We're devasted as have been trying for so long and with the previous mc too. We really didn't want a huge gap so if we were to try again it would be soon, but hubby will be in Afghanistan for 6/7 months in March and i'm scared at the thought of him not being there, if I was to carry a baby to term image So we a lot of thinking to do now..

Thank you all so much for the congrats though, we were sooo happy and barely stopped smiling, but as my delightful friend says 'Everything happens for a reason' ARGH!!! Wrong thing to say! Haha!

Amy xx

[Modified by: Amy and Ruby on 06 April 2010 09:41:34 ]

Replies