Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Vacustep and PowerPlate when ttc

I wondered your opinions on this. I currently go on the Vacustep and Power Plate a few times a week. Ive been told that once I find out I am pregnant I should stop.

I am currently 6 DPO anyone think I should give it a miss till AF arrives, or do you think I will be ok. I dont want to put my exercise on hold but I am also frightened it could be damaging?

Acceleration Training??????? with Power Plate???? machines creates instability in the human body, as with each vibration the body is forced to perform reflexive muscle actions, multiple times per second. Furthermore, these contractions must work in multiple dimensions as the Power Plate???? machines actually oscillate in all three planes, exactly as the human body is designed to do. The net result is an incredible improvement in force production, or strength and power.

The VacuStep is designed to incorporate the necessary combination of muscle movement and vacuum to the help improve blood circulation in the stomach, legs, hips and buttocks.

By encouraging increased blood circulation results can be seen with far less effort than that of normal fat burning training
Each session takes only 30 minutes
Results seen within the first 2 weeks of training. Full results may be achieved after the first 20 sessions depending on the desired results.
After completing the initial training program, results can easily be maintained with only a few sessions per week.
Reduced partial pressure encourages blood flow to the outer layers of the skin's tissue
Blocked fat cells open allowing fat to be transformed into energy so that they can be burned
The gentle low-impact movement helps keep the heart rate within the optimal fat burning zone, allowing blood flow to be stimulated for optimal fat cell metabolism - fat burning
Helps regenerate the skin's connective tissue, allowing skin to appear younger and smoother
VACUSTEP: A NATURAL ALTERNATIVE
VacuStep is designed to encourage blood flow to the outer layers of the skin's tissue. This area is usually identified as particularly cols areas of the skin, usually found on the stomach, thighs and buttocks - in other words, cellulite prone areas.

One way to burn fat is through exercise. The combination of gentle even movements on the elliptical training unit and the vacuum inside the chamber assist in activation the blood circulation and stimulate the immediate fat burning process. This also helps transport the nutrient-rich blood throughout the lower part of the body.

In addition to fat burning, the increase in blood circulation can help regenerate the formative tissue in the skin and fatty tissues allowing skin to appear younger and smoother.

Exercising with the elliptical trainer along with the vacuum which is integrated into the chamber may allow blood to circulate optimally.

The result is a reduction in circumference of stomach, hips, legs and buttocks as cells release the surplus fat and toxins which can be burned in the entire part of the body.

Replies

• I have been on one of these machines in the past at my gym and you do get shaken quite a bit so I would give it a miss - that is my opinion x