Forum home General Chat General chat

Newbie!!

Hi everyone!!!
Just thought id introduce my self!!
I am a mum to two beautiful children Lydia who is 4 and George who is 14 months.
I look forward to chatting to youn all

Replies

• Hi
    My name is Simone and i am mum to Jessica.
    Welcome to the most addictive site in the world! hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

Hope to chat soon xx
  • hiya
    im kas and mummy to niamh and tara!! welcome to pp, i hope you enjoy the site and find it useful. there always someone here to give advice or even just have a giggle with.

take care and chat soon
    kas xx
  • i forgot to say!!!
    I'm Sarah!
  • Hi - welcome to PP, hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us and find it useful and supportive.

I am Nicolette, mum to Bon, three, and 36 week bump.
  • Hi Sarah

Welcome to PP! Be warned, this site is dangerous! You will soon become addicted like the rest of us!!!

I am Caroline, mummy to Bronwyn aged 5 months.
    Hope to chat to you soon!
  • Hi Sarah,

I'm Zoe mum to Jack and Charlotte. Welcome to PP. This is such a fab site and a great way to make friends.

Take care, xx
  • Hi Sarah

Im Emma mu to riley.
    Look forward to chatting soon.

xx
  • Hi Sarah,

I'm Karen and mami to Hollie who is 4 months old.
    Welcome to PP, hope to speak to you soon.

Karen x
  • Hi sarah!
    Welcome to PP!
    Chat soon

Emma, Mum to William,3 and Sophie, 5

x
    x
  • Hi Sarah,

I'm also Sarah - as already said be warned that any time usually spent with your OH is about to be cut drastically as this site is soooo addictive lol

Look forward to chatting x
  • Sorry sarah, but surely if you're TTC, getting addicted to a chat forum and spending much less time with your OH is the last thing you should be doing?!!!! HeHE!!

x
    x
  • Hi sarah and welcome to PP.
    i'm tasha and mummy to ethan and amber
    By the way i was being nosey and looked at your profil, your pictures of your children are lovely and thats a fantastic site you've setup!!
    chat soon tasha x x x
  • thanks everyone, it is most definatly addictive!!!, i am ment to be ironing at the mo but hey ho there is always tomorrow
  • You'll fit in here nicely, i'm sure all of our housework has suffered since we all discovered this forum!!
  • Im glad its not just me. I've just got in from work, well about an hour ago, had my dinner and a bit of corrie, then straight on here. Haven't checked the dishwasher or the washing yet. oh well. there is ALWAYS TOMORROW!!
  • Housework, what housework?!! Oh yeah! Think hubbys doing it while I'm on here! As I said in other post, he thinks I'm working!!
  • I have a major probem with this website!!! Its not housework (I just don't bother!!), its my marking that is suffering!!! My poor kids work away in lessons for me and right now I have no time to mark!! oooops!!
  • roflmao
    oh my dh is out at the pub playing darts so wont be home till gone 11, i have Bruce almighty on at the mo (seen it god knows how many times!!) and a pile of ironing on the chair, toys everywhere, and the whole place needs hovering but i cant do that as Lydia and George are sound asleep!!!