Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

hi ladies how we all feeling

Im about 6 dpo and past 2 days feelin bit shakey and wobbly an my stomach doesn feel quite right not sure why, i keep feelin queesy to maybe all in my head but cud these be good signs? any advice please xx

Replies

• CD31 two faint FR BFP's but not feeling PMA after last month and feels like AF is def on her way so feeling SAD xxx

Hope your signs are good signs hunni...x
  • fingers crossed for u hunny xx
  • fingers crossed for u hunny xx
  • only 1DPO but feeling excited! hope we did everything at the right time so just have to go through the 2ww now!

Have given up SS as was convinced last month and it wasn't so will try not to this month! she says with fingers crossed behind back!
  • only 1DPO but feeling excited! hope we did everything at the right time so just have to go through the 2ww now!

Have given up SS as was convinced last month and it wasn't so will try not to this month! she says with fingers crossed behind back!
  • I'm only 4dpo so way to early for any signs but the fact that I don't have any is still making my PMA plummet :roll: x
  • I know ladies the 2ww is a nightmare haha i know ss is just as bad i dont know if its all in my head or real arrrr!!! xx
  • Hi Ladies,

The 2ww is a complete nightmare.... Only 2dpo so a long way off!!! Ive just got everything crossed that this month is our month as a Xmas Baby would be a brilliant end to the year

Sending all **BabyDust and Lots of PMA** xx