Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Im back!

Okay I couldnt stay a way too long. We have been away over Easter and it has done me the world of good. I stayed with my sister who I havnt seen (talked to loads on the phone though!) since I lost my baby and i spent many hours crying with her over my loss. It really helped, I dont think I have completely emptied all my feelings out face to face to someone the way I did with her and once the flood gates were open I thounght id never stop crying but I feel so much better for it.

My first AF since the operation has finished and I am actively ttc again. I am thinking I should be ovulating any day now but I cant afford to get any ovulation kits at the moment so I am not sure. I am feeling very strange about it though. Part of me is really excited about falling pregnant again but another part is dreading it as I am so scared of going through a mc again!

Jacqui
xx

Replies

• Hey hun,

So glad to see you back image
    I wouldn't be able to stay away either!

Glad talking to your sis really helped.

I am also ov at the moment (not using any kits etc but going by dates I should be) so we are ovulation buddies!!

Good luck this month, babydust coming your way.
    Love MrsH xxx
  • just to say hi! still here unfortunately! lol, glad ur feeling better! xx
  • Hi and welcome back. Glad you had some time out with your sis, sounds like it has really helped. I'm still waiting for my first AF since op, but think we will be trying soon after that. Fingers crossed for us all. Lots of babydust on its way to you. Zoe xx
  • Thanks guys, MrsH nice to have someone with a similar cycle to talk to, you never know we might end up conceiving at the same time!!! Rocky-kiz and ZLS23 thanks for the messages

Lots of very sticky baby dust to us all

Jacqui
    xx
  • Welcome back, you have been missed! Bet you are so excited to be TTC again. Lots of luck for a BFP!
  • Thats what I thought Mrs image

Here's to this being our month (fingers crossed)

MrsH xxx
  • Welcome back! Good luck with the Bding!!
  • hey welcum back hun! image glad u had a nice time! its good to get away for abit image iv also had my 1st AF since my ERPC and its just finished 2day image very happy to get back to ttc! lots of baby dust your way image x
  • Hi everyone, it sounds like a lot of us are now in similar positions starting to ttc, hopefully some of us will get that BFP soon!!!!!

Jacqui
    xx