Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

think i am back. !!!!!

hi everyone, the faint lines have gone now and showing nothing, looks like i may have had a early mc, all pregnanacy symptoms have gone, i really do think that this pain i have been having for 4 days, was telling me this one was not going to stick, it was nothing like i have had before, and today no pain or pulling at all. I will wait for Af to show next week, and if it does not, will test end of week, as i am due start of next week.

Thanks Ladys

H

[Modified by: PinkH on 10 April 2010 22:42:21 ]

Replies

• So sorry hun, hope you find out whats happening soon

xx
  • So sorry to hear that hunni! Its happened to me twice, last month and this month. This month was really bad, had a second line that kept getting stronger and then AF showed up.

Hoping for sticky beans for us!!!!
  • So sorry to hear that hunni! Its happened to me twice, last month and this month. This month was really bad, had a second line that kept getting stronger and then AF showed up.

Hoping for sticky beans for us!!!!
  • Aww....sorry to hear that sweetie must be very hard. cuddles xxx
  • really sorry, i had this in feb and know how gutting it is. don't give up on the pma, i then got my bfp in march and am 7 weeks today (still holding my breath and praying for a sticky bean) so please don't give up. Hugs xx
  • (((Hugs))). Sorry to hear this, and for everyone else who has been through the same thing. I hope you are ok and fingers crossed for a sticky bean for you very soon. xxx
  • I am so sorry this has happened! keep your PMA up, mine seems to have gone awol this month. Hope you are not back for long!