Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Nov 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

We did it! BFP! (update)

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!! What fab news to wake up to! I;m really pleased for u & ur OH!!

Carly xxx

Replies

• Options
    Fantastic news! Congrats!
    Have been wondering how youve been getting on as not heard from you on here in a while. So happy for you. Well done.

I hope to be joining the bandwagon soon, send me some good ttc dust so it rubs off on me :lol:

The scan will probably just be able to confirm that the pregnancy is in the right place and the measurements are on track. Hopefully he will offer you another at 7wks to see the heartbeat!
  • Options
    Woo Hoo! I'm so pleased for you! I've been thinking about your news all weekend! So excited for you! Xxx
  • Options
    fantastic x x x congratulations x x x x xx x x x x
  • Options
    why is dr worried?
  • Options
    Congratulations

I am so jealous but not quite ready for baby number 2. Still getting used to being a mummy to Jack

heres to a happy & healthy 8months image

Stacey
    xxxx
  • Options
    Wow! Congratulations Maria!!!! x x x
  • Options
    MASSIVE congratulations Maria, im sooo happy for you xxxxx
  • Options
    hope all goes well x just think of the big birthday parties you can have i have 2 in aug and we have a big joint party its great x x xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun - i love bfp posts!

Regarding the scan - there really isnt much to see at 5ish weeks. Most probably not a heartbeat until 6 weeks. What they will do is check its in the right place and most probably look for scar tissue from section.

I know itds not advised for a year but lots of people do with no problems - ENJOY! x oh and let us know how scan goes x
  • Options
    COngratulations!!! SO pleased for you and only a little jealous!!

My mum had an emergency C sec with my elder brother, and was preggers with me 9 months later and had a notmal (but induced) birth with me. She also went on to have 4 more children, the last was a home birth!!And that was 20-30 yrs ago!

Here's to sucessuful VBACs!!

Em x
  • Options
    Congratulations! x
  • Options
    Congrats!! So jealous!!
  • Options
    Big congratulations! x
  • Options
    wow!! congratulations xxxxx Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
  • Options
    Awww congratulations hun xxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! image
  • Options
    Congratulations thats amazing news, you are so lucky
    Xx
  • Options
    :lol: Maria you have to tackle it while you can still see it :lol: once the baby bump comes in its usually hope for the best
  • Options
    Well done another baby on the way.. Congratulations to the 3 of you xx
  • Options
    Congrats- excellent news. We are contemplating baby 4 but my SPD is still bothering me, so maybe not such a good plan after all. Good luck with the Scan. x