AF has gone, now time for BD!

Well thats it for AF this month - now time to get OH in the bedroom! :lol:
Sticky baby dust to us all xx

Replies

• hahaha im the same! wooo good luck to us! xxxxxxxx
  • LOL - good luck and have fun! xxxx
  • im so excited i feel sick! hahahaha, saddo! xxxx
  • oooo the fun bit....good luck x
  • When did your AF start *me*? Mine started last monday so have a just over a week until the fertile stage, lots of practice inbetween tho!
    I'm quite excited too - we'll have to keep each posted if we're at the same stage! xxx
  • hiya, im on CD9, but ive just got lots of EWCM! so i will prob OV in the next day or so woohoo! b4 i went on the pill i had short cycles, around 26 so im thinking, my body is finally going back to normal, ive been have AFs every 12 days for the last 2 and a half months, with no OV, so im hoping this is it now! so lots of BDng for us! how long have u been ttc? xxx
  • hiya, im on CD9, but ive just got lots of EWCM! so i will prob OV in the next day or so woohoo! b4 i went on the pill i had short cycles, around 26 so im thinking, my body is finally going back to normal, ive been have AFs every 12 days for the last 2 and a half months, with no OV, so im hoping this is it now! so lots of BDng for us! how long have u been ttc? xxx
  • I'm on CD8 and only came off the pill at the end of feb this has been my first AF since the withdrawel bleed so all is well in that dept, been bd'g for a few weeks.
    All of your AF's are prob your body's way of getting used to being off the pill, annoying tho every 12 days i'm sure! Good news about the EWCM - get your OH in that bedroom sharpish! LOL. xxx
  • hehehe dont worry i will image xxxxx good luck xxxx
  • LOL - and you hun xxx
  • same here hun im on cd 7, af ended yesterday, tho i thin it was a withdrawal bleed after my injection ended on april 4th. time for bedding lol
  • Let the fun commence! Lol, good luck honey, xxx
  • good luck to you as well huni xx