Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hello - may I join you lovely ladies?!

Hi everyone,

Well, after three months of ttc to no avail and stalking this site, I am finally ready to take the plunge and actually join in!

I came off the pill at the beginning of Jan, so now this is officially our fourth month of trying. After having every symptom going for the past three months(!) I am still not pregnant, though my periods have been relatively regular (36, 26 and 33 days).

Decided to join you this month as I am going all out to get that BFP!! Think I have gone slightly overboard, but I have a CBFM this month and just made hubby take a home sperm test (looks OK!)! Also taking Soy Isoflavones CD 4-8 as they seem to produce stronger, earlier ovulations - so I have read. After 13 years of preventing pregnancy I am ready to make a litle bean and just want to get on with it now! Always worried it would take me a while so glad I didn't leave it any later. I'm just at the stage where I am starting to get upset whenever someone I know annouces a new pregnancy (which is on average 2-3 times a week at the moment). Think I need to toughen up!

Anyway, sorry for such a long post. Wishing you all the best of luck and loads of baby dust.

ReadyNow!

xxxxxx

Replies

• wishing u all the luck in the world hun, really hope its ur month! i too came off the pill in jan but am only starting my first proper af today image so not feeling as positive as u yet xxx
  • Thank you both for saying hello image

Keri-Anne - you are soooo lucky to have an 18 month old. Fingers crossed it won't take you long to conceive a liitle brother or sister for her....

Oh, PrincessA, I am not positive at all. After even just three months, I cannot ever imagine ever being lucky getting a BFP! I'll just keep trying I spose. I know it has been a while waiting for your AF, but I had a break from the pill about a couple of years ago, and it took weeks and weeks for my first AF. They were pretty regular after that though so fingers crossed yours will be too. I have taken Vit B6 this time round - as apparently you can become deficient in it whilst on the pill, which affects your cycles. Mine seem to be OK so far - touch wood.

Let's hope this month is our month! xxx

• Welcome Ready Now!

Good luck TTC.

I have been TTC for 4 months now after the pill and my cycles are all over the place still! Grrr! Never going back on the pill!

Anyway, lots of baby dust x
  • Hiii ReadyNow,

Ohhh is it annoying that when ur TTc it seems everyone around r PG. Thats how I feel right now, Most of them either hv recently had a baby or is pregnant or is TTC.

Ofcourse I wish them all luck, but I want a bfp too image

I believe that hopefully we wil larrive there.
  • Hello ReadyNow and Keri-Anne!

Welcome to TTC, I've been on here for a couple of weeks now and have to say the ladies on here are so lovely and supportive.
    Lots of baby dust to us all! xxx
  • hi and welcome to the site. I have only just joined a few weeks back but the girls on seem are so friendly and helpful. we are only on month one, af due sunday. hope u get your bfp soon x
  • awww welcome hun! good luck ttc! xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Thanks everyone! Fingers crossed AF doesn't show her face on Sunday so excited. BFPs for everyone would be lovely!

Riham - pleased I'm not the only one feeling the way I do. I am absolutely genuinely happy for all my friends, but can feel the tears start to creep on as I walk away sometimes. Hope our time is soon x
  • Hi welcome and good luck ttc,
    sending lots of baby dust

• ReadyNow: Baby duuuust and with it a sticky bean.