Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

feeling like a huge failure

I am only 12dpo but am sure the witch will get me yet again. So it's on to month 10. By now I hate my body and have the feeling that I will never have a LO. I know that I am overreacting but it gets me so down. And by now I can tell that even DH starts to feel the same. He wants it just as much as I do.

Sorry for the whine. I know that some people have been trying for a lot longer.

Replies

• I have been trying for less than u and just feel as bad. So its ok if u whine image

I am actually feeling postive and also scared , depressed all at the same time. I am going to ovulate soon so I am kinda stressed and scared that I will be on to the next cycle image.

baby dust ***
  • awww everything happens for a reason hun, u will get your BFp when the time is right, and it will be prefect, try keep your chin up, and it will all be worth it in the end i promise! good luck to both of you

*sprinkles*
  • awww everything happens for a reason hun, u will get your BFp when the time is right, and it will be prefect, try keep your chin up, and it will all be worth it in the end i promise! good luck to both of you

*sprinkles*
  • Hi shuck,
    I'm sorry your feeling down at the moment...
    I know its easier said than done but maybe try and relax abit about the whole ttc ( like i said- easier said than done)! Perhaps if you relieve the pressure somewhat from yourself and your DH things may happen...
    Keep positive my dear...

xx
  • Hi shuck, there's nothing like hating and resenting your own body for letting you down. I feel the same! It's so flustrating and people who you confide in tell you to relax etc and you end up having to justify your anger! It's fucking shit, we bd around ov, legs in the air, we try everything to help us get that bfp, but when it comes down to it we don't really have control over whether it happens.

There's no advice I can give you, if you find out how to relax or forget about ttc.let me know, ttc has taken over the last 13 month of my life. I hope you do get your bfp spon, statisically it's got to be our turn soon, right? Xxx

• hi girls, thanks for the replies
    I only hate my body the day AF arrives, then I stuff my face with junk food. The rest of the time I make sure I eat well, exercise and sleep enough. And this month I was on holidays and we had more fun in bed than ever(sorry TMI) and we were so relaxed and I don't know where the negativity suddenly comes from because AF is not even here yet.

I will try to be nicer to myself nowimage

*me*: No offence. ButI do not believe in the whole "things happen for a reason" philosophy because I have worked hard for everything in life. I know that this is different and I believe that there is such a thing as faith but it is not there to screw us over...sorry, I am sure that attitude helps some people but not me.

And baby-princess, I am totally with you, it should be our turn really soon now,

Babydust to everybody.
    xxx
  • LOL junk food is the way forward thats what i do! and thats ok hun, no offence taken, i just use that saying to try and keep me positive when i get screwed over too! and try and put a positive twist on things, helps me most days, but some days im super down about it all too! hope your feeling happier soon hun!

fingers crossed for it being yours and baby-princess' turn next! (((hugs))) xxxxx