Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Wish someone would invent.....

A test that you could take the day or two after ov to see if the sperm fertilised the egg....

It would atleast let you know early on if your out for the month. Not only don't you know if that happen, but then has a egg implanted???!!! So little control! Instead we have to wAit 14 days or so when we could have known at 1dpo!

Grrrr! God MUST be a man to make our bodies work this way...blokes just never think logicallyimageimage

I have the 8dpo flustration at the moment, xxxx

Replies

• Hi BP - what an excellent idea love it!!

With my long cycles am so sick of waiting every month, really hope you get your BFP hun

xx
  • I am with you on that one! And why can't we ovulate once a week instead of once a month!

It's rubbish! But the best way to look at it is that by having the 2ww, by the time you find out you are PG, your little one is fairly safe and cosy :0) Really hope this is your month xx
  • lol BabyP. Wouldn't that be wonderful !! Atleast we would know that a great sperm reached the egg :P
  • Lol@ ovulate each week!!! Xx
  • yeah that would be great! or even better, i will you got like a blue path on your foot or something if the egg had fertilised and the goes green when it implants! then you wouldnt even need to tste, and wouldnt get the whole evap.. chem preg dilemma! its such a pain! xxxxx
  • I'm with littlewolf here - a patience pill would be great! Lol xxx
  • ohhh yea patience pill I agree to that
  • yeah patience pill wins me thinks!