Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My LSP (lil skinny pos) has turned into a.........

.............................BFP!!!!!!!

Well girls I was holding off posting as I was very uncertain about my results on Monday as I got a faint faint positive, barely there, Tuesday I got a faint positive again with fmu on a different test and then a bfn on another test with the same fmu - dooh! (Please see my other post about the crap hpt's that kept giving me bfn's)

DH wouldn't let me test yesterday so was holding off until today but my little skinny positive (LSP), literally has turned into a BFP today!!! Yeah!!

I want to say a big big thank you to my cycle buddies who are full of knowledge and kind words and pma! Where would I be without them - enough of the Oscar style speech image

Girls I hope to god this is a sticky bean for me this time, and I hope to see more of you in DID. I'm still going to be on here though giving out my 2 cents of advice - for what it's worth.

Things I did different:
Took BBT
I came right after dh did on one of the times we BD'd - quite a feet of engineering that one
We used pre-seed each time (great stuff can't recommend it enough!)
I was already using OPK's from previous months
If I think of anything else I will let you know!

My EDD is xmas eve!!!! What a Christmas this is going to be! image

[Modified by: baby on board on 15 April 2010 18:01:56 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hey b.o.b!!
    Great news!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Its soo good to hear of BFPs... gives the rest of us some much needed PMA!
    Whats this BBT you speak of??
    And i really think, i needs to buy me this preeseed everyone keeps raving about!

wishing you a very h+h 9 mos!!

xx
  • Options
    Thanks Shyro, sorry it's basal body temperature. I lost my bean in January at 11w and so I was desperate to get pg again and this really helped me feel better, sounds weird but it gave me something positive to do everyday. I really felt like I was doing something and the upside is it told me when I had ov'd for sure and then it also now has confirmed my bfp as your temp stays up once you are pg!

Good luck hun.
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
    hope you have a H & H 9 months and sending super sticky baby dust!
    mBm xx
  • Options
    WOW! Congrats b.o.b!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months! xx
  • Options
    Woohoo Congratulations and see you over in DID xx
  • Options
    Congraaaaats !!!!
  • Options
    Yay Bob, so glad to see the official announcement : ) Hope you have a wonderful 9 months.x.
  • Options
    Congratulations! A christmas baby-so lovely! xo
  • Options
    That is fantastic news!!!!!! What a great due date as well. A little xmas present!!!!

Jacqui
    xx
  • Options
    Woop woop! 2nd month running my fertility friend buddy has gotten her BFP! Congratulations BOB, it's been great fun being your cycle buddy, fingers crossed I might be able to join you in DID in a few days time! image
  • Options
    wooohoooo!!! congrats again! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hon thats brilliant news :\)
  • Options
    Congratulations xxx
  • Options
    Huge congrats hun!! See you over in DID!! x x x
  • Options
    congrats huni x
  • Options
    Congrats hun, really happy for you.
    Wish you a happy and healthy nine months.
    xx
  • Options
    Massive congratulations!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months
    xx
  • Options
    congratulations lovely...fantastic news....see you in due in december x
  • Options
    Aw wow BOB so chuffed for you, thanks for being my cycle buddy and keep in touch.

Sending you some sticky glue xx
  • Options
    Thank you sooooo much everyone! I really want you all to come with me to DID :cry:

I hope you all have your bfp's soon (for those that don't have them already that is).

SD you could be joining me again before you know it!

I love you gals but I hope I'm not back on here for all the wrong reasons anytime soon - I'll be here seeing what you're all up to though with my 2 cents of advice image

Hopefully I'll be getting my sticky juice from the docs tomorrow (progesterone)!