Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Can't believe I'm writing this but.......

I got my BFP!! imageimageimageimageimage
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

I tested last night at 11DPO with a cheapie I got with my OPK's a few months ago. At first there was nothing there so I chucked it in the bin. Then an hour or so later I went to the loo and couldn't resist checking it again......lo and behold there was the faintest of lines there, so faint it doesn't show up on a photo. :roll:

Hubby was out so I decided to say nothing to him, in case it was an evap line. So after a sleepless night I got up this morning (12DPO) and decided to try a superdrug test and this was the beautiful sight before me within 2 minutes!

http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww20/mrsrobertson2b/woohoo.jpg

So I called hubby into the bathroom and I'm sure he thought he was on spider removal duty, or in trouble for leaving his clothes on the floor, so I showed him the test and said 'can you see a line in the square window?' to which he just grinned from ear to ear and gave me a big kiss and a cuddle! image

I honestly don't know how I got through the day at work without telling someone, I've been sneaking a peek at the picture at every spare moment just to try to convince myself it's really true!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm going to be a mammy!!!!! :lol:image:lol:image

Edited to try to avoid the stoopid ads!

[Modified by: **MrsR** on 16 April 2010 18:31:16 ]

[Modified by: **MrsR** on 16 April 2010 18:32:31 ]

[Modified by: **MrsR** on 16 April 2010 18:35:10 ]

[Modified by: **MrsR** on 16 April 2010 18:37:28 ]

[Modified by: **MrsR** on 16 April 2010 18:38:55 ]

Replies