Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

still not sure!!

I posted the other day as i was a few dasy late with af. Have been trying for several months for baby no 2. Did CB pg test and its was negative (wed pm mid afternoon). Since then still no af and am now a week late, bought more CB tests this morning and thought i would try again. Anyone else any ideas? Would it be better to test first thing even though i am a week late? cycle is normally between 29-31 days and am now 38 days and counting, Felt very queasy yesterday on and off?

AGH!!!!!!!! Any advice??
xxxx

Replies

• hee hee i know i guess thats the best thing to do!! Do you think this time in the day would be ok or should i wait till first thing tommorrow? xx
  • hee hee i know i guess thats the best thing to do!! Do you think this time in the day would be ok or should i wait till first thing tommorrow? xx
  • At that stage the time od day should really not matter.
    Good luck xx
  • I think once your AF is late you can test any time \) TEST!
  • hee hee- sis in law just phoned to say she is coming so will store up some pee and try once she goes!!! fingers crossed !!!! xxx
  • sening u baby dust image
    hope its a BFP !!!
  • How did you get on? Sounds good for a BFP! Can't believe how many there have been this month!!

xx
  • Still no BFP!! Still no af either though. think i will go and see my dr next week if still nothing? Not sure whats going on but dont want to wait months to find out!! doesnt look good though- 2 negatives- guess something is up this month!
  • Just to thank you all for your support- af came through the night- woke up feeling really sick and faint- very sweaty but cold as though i was going to faint. After this cleared i came back to bed and started having cramps in my stomach. image so day 1 again!!
  • so sorry to hear that hun. I hope this is the last time she got you and you get your BFP next month.
    PMA and babydust xxx
  • thank you very much- trying to keep that PMA! baby dust to you too!!!! xxxx