Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

CD21 - Buddy group hugs! (and ss'ing of course!)

As the title says, am CD21 and am getting bored of waiting. Don't know what dpo I am cos am supposed to be taking it easy which is ok, but BORING! lol!
Cycle is normally 27-30 days long, so I have about a week to go! :evil:

Anyone want to be my cycle buddy?

Going to be naughty and SS, sore bbs, vv slight cramps and cm. Oops written it down so can't take it back! Tee hee! :lol:

xxx

[Modified by: cass82 on 17 April 2010 11:48:37 ]

Replies

• Hi,

I'm CD22 only 6 days to go.
    this has to be the longest most boring 2ww.

trying hard not to ss but have been feeling sick on and off, have a sore back and temder nipples. Trying hard not to test till at least tuesday (AF due Thursday)

Babydust for all xxx
  • I'm CD17 so i could be your (almost) cycle buddy. I know what you mean about hating waiting, i'm bored of it already and this is only our first month ttc as well!! XX
  • Hi im CD23 on 2nd round of clomid had day 21 bloods took wed, last month had a cycle of 32 days so just waiting now.
    Trying not to ss also but very tired,sore boobs,stomach cramping an feeling very wet keep going to check lol
    Fingers crossed for us all xx
  • I think I am day 23, feels like day 223!!

Your symptons seem promising Cass!!

No early testing now image

xx
  • I think I am day 23, feels like day 223!!

Your symptons seem promising Cass!!

No early testing now image

xx
  • hi cass im cd17 and havent used opks just being casual same as you been ttc 3 months now and hoping for a new year baby. i go on hol in 2 wks so hoping to test before then so i know if i can drink or not he he x
  • I am cycle day 21 too, first time ttc so it seems to be taking ages! SS like mad! Its so hard not to!

Have back ache, tight tummy and keep feeling sick...oh and sore boobs! So fingers crossed it might be. AF due a week today!! Too long away...LOL imageimage

• Yay! theres lots of us! Haven't got any tests so will have to see if AF shows her ugly face!
    Good luck ladies, we'll have to keep updating each other! (((((Group hug!))))) lol!

xxx
  • loving the group hug!
    I have some amazon cheapies but am trying to resist the urge to test early, not easy image

xxx
  • loving the group hug!
    I have some amazon cheapies but am trying to resist the urge to test early, not easy image

xxx
  • Hi I think I am CD23 but really not sure. This is first proper cycle since mc so i am going on my old cycles of 30 days. Problem is I dont really know when i ov'd. On CD 16, 17 and 18 I had spotting and on CD 17, 18 and 19 EWCM. DOes this mean that I ov'd on one of those days or would it have been after. I keep reading up about EWCM and some people say they dont ov until a few days AFTER seeing EWCM. Can anyone fill me in I am getting really confused. If it is after I might have missed the boat so to speak because we BD on CD 16 and 17 and then not until 21. AAAHHH I hate this wait it is driving me crazy LOL!!!

Jacqui
    xx
  • Oh sweetie, not sure when you will have OV'd, I've been having the same problems as I gave up the OPK's this month. Its usually a few days after you get the EWCM. Sperm can survive up to 5 days, especially in EWCM, its supposed to be a more friendly environment for the little fellas. Fingers crossed you caught your OV!

Today I have tender bb ends and a little tummy cramps, like before AF!
  • I don't really get when ur supposed to Ov either, i had EWCM on CD13 and 14, but pos OPK's on day 16 and 17 (cheapies tho so not that trustworthy!) and was totally confused! Just to be sure i made hubby BD on CD 10,11,12,14,16, and 17, hee hee!

I said i wouldn't symptom spot but have very tight tummy feeling today, here's hoping!?!

Lots of baby dust to all of us! XX
  • Ooh fingers crossed firework, lots of bd'ing is always nice! xxx
  • I'm cd 21 today but not sure when I ov'd. I bought some ebay cheap opk but never really got a dark line so not sure when to test as this is my first month off the pill! The wait and not knowing is killing me. xx
  • I'm cd 21 today but not sure when I ov'd. I bought some ebay cheap opk but never really got a dark line so not sure when to test as this is my first month off the pill! The wait and not knowing is killing me. xx
  • Hi LM, I agree, hate waiting too! xxx
  • the waiting is awful, can you distract me from poas??!!

xxx
  • CD23 5 days left.
    tummy as been giving my odd cramps a bit like pulling on and off today. Been feeling generally crap today as all my muscles ache so think i have been over doing it again as due to my MS when i do to much I end up ill and hate asking for help as means i can't manage.
  • Well CD 22 for me, felt awful today, sore tight tummy and felt so sick and dizzy earlier in the day! Def have sore (.)(.) and generally feel not quite right! So hoping its positive signs and not just the remains of the virus I had earlier in the month! I am dying to test but think I need to wait else I will be doing it everyday LOL imageimage

Good luck to you all ; ) x x