Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

If I'm not pg I'll be rly annoyed!

Hey ladies,

Some of you will have seen my post yesterday about being bloated. I have been bloated since Sun till today although not as bad today but could get worse this afternoon as it has the last few days. Ends up with a rock hard stomach and bad gas in the evenings. I was 5DPO on Sun and am now 8DPO.

I have woken up today with the most awful headache and it's making me feel sick. I'm at work but feel like I just want to go home and sleep. I have such a fuzzy head and it hurts when I cough.

My problem is that I think it's too early to be having pg symptoms this severe so I think I might go to the docs in case it's bug as I feel rotten. If i was pg then at least I'd have an answer and feel like I can deal with it cos it's worth it but if it is a bug I'll be gutted cos I hate being ill.

Haven't got any other symptoms except a bit of watery CM and the odd twinge in my (.)(.).

What do you guys think?

xxx

Replies

• Options
    hi again emily, im having exactly the same as u hun and im convinced that i am pregnant but trying hard not to!! My belly doesnt feel quite right and im trying not to think about it but its still there xx
  • Options
    hiya emilyjh and s.s, im the same as you two aswell! im 8dpo, sore nipples, funny twinges in my tum. im thinking it must be too early, i feel a bit sick too. this has been going on for 5 days! i keep thinking im preg, and then trying to convince myself that im not, coz i wil be sooo gutted if i get a BFN, also im rediculously hungry! its so annoying, and i reeally hope its a bfp, all the signs for us are good, i just hope our bodys arnt tricking us! x
  • Options
    yay sympton twins!! Its so hard not to get hopes up and i always wonder if im only noticing the symptons coz we are ttc and would i notice them if we wasnt?? but something def feels strange! Good luck to us all xx
  • Options
    yeah im exactly the same! ive nevr felt like this b4, mmmmm. can only hope i suppose image 6 more days til testing!
  • Options
    Hi ladies, am sorry to be the voice of doom but just want you all not to get too carried away.
    I've had the exact same my first two months ttc. I was CONVINCED both times. Tummy pulls, head aches, boob tingles, even a bleed at cd20 I was convinced was implantation. When I got my AF I even tried to tell my doc she was talking nonsense and made her give me a test.
    What I'm trying to say is that our bodies our cruel when we are ttc, and we feel a lot of things we wouldn't notice normally.
    I really do hope that you get those BFPs, but wouldn't want you upset like I was by getting carried away with symptoms. I was devastated.
    Hope you don't mind me saying so, and I wish you all the luck in the world xx
  • Options
    thanks lobyloo, im trying my hardest not oo, and trying to convince myself that im not, just so im not dissapointed, but its so difficult! xxxxx
  • Options
    Hey,
    I got my BFP at 9DPO. A few days before that i had tender (.)(.) and AF type pains but didnt really connect it as i too thought it was to early.

Sounds good - good luck.

When are you going to test?
    http://lmtf.lilypie.com/kbuRp1.png

• Options
    hiya, and congrats! im testing 27th not sure baoutemilyjh tho xxxxx