Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The Golden Girls Cycle Buddies

Afternoon lovely ladies
OK so far I have the following:

Name..............AF..........EOVD...........EAFD..........EPOAS
Jay78.............16/04......29/04............12/05..........?
BOB...............17/04......29/04............13/05..........10/05 BFP
Freckle...........16/04.......01/05............16/05..........17/05
KimLou..........30/03.......16/04............27/04..........01/05 BFP
Berly..............18/04.......30/04............14/05..........17/05
Jennifuree......19/04......06/05.............20/05..........21/05 BFP
Nicxxx.............16/04......01/05.............13/05..........17/05 BFP
Shuck..............16/04......30/04.............14/05.........18/05
jellybaby.........18/04......03/05.............17/05..........21/05
Keri-Anne........14/04......01/05.............15/05..........16/05
Sparkling D.....................16/04.............04/05..........08/05
So excited.............................................17/05.........20/05
New Mrs L!.......17/04......30/04..............14/05.........14/05

[Modified by: Jay78 on 28 May 2010 22:01:23 ]

Replies

• Ive got a ? for my EPOAS day as I will be in Florida when next AF should arrive so not sure when i will POAS. What am I going to do without you for 2 weeks. I'll have major withdrawal symptoms! ha ha
  • Hi Jay78, haven't been on that much. Can I still join?
    Her are my dates
    AF 16/04
    EOVD 30/04
    EAFD 14/05
    EPOAS 18/05 (will be on hols until then and not allowed to take any POAS)

xx
  • Cool thread!

my AF was 19/4 if you wanna add?
  • hi jay78 my af-30/03 eovd-16/04 eafd-27/04 epoas-01/05

cant believe you will be awat 2 weeks, i will be going away 3rd may for a week hopfully il have bfp or af by then though x
  • Oh no, I with have withdrawal from all the updates. When are you going? Not around testing time surely not! Take your laptop!!

Well just had my doctors appointment she has classed me as recurrent mc as this would have been my 3rd, although the first one is now only apparent from what I know from this weekend just gone, I didn't realise at the time but with hindsight this weekend was probably the same thing as last May.

This is a good thing in a very strange way as they will actually start to look into it now. She ran some blood tests today for the more common blood disorders that cause mc and so we will wait an see. I am truly hoping though that the mc's are all a very bad run of events and have nothing to do with each other other than picking the short shitty straw!

So although my pact is not to test early I have been officially instructed, doctors orders, to continue testing like I have been as she needs to know if this keeps happening. Shame as that means my EPOASD Will now be May 10th. He he image I love poas's!!!!! :lol:

Well girls when did Sophia leave - when is it my turn??? But if I remember right didn't Sophia leave and come back - spooky!!!! When does she go for good????
  • Hi BOB sorry to hear your news hun, thinking of you.

Hi Jay hun am back Blanche is back he he!!

Am at the docs tomorrow for a follow up appointment from feb so will see what they say I had a pos opk on friday and ewcm on monday so I think I have ovulated earlier.

I am still getting cramps, sore boobs etc and have done for about 3 weeks now spooky eh.

Lets hope the doc cant sort me out!! Until then will you have me? I need my old buddies back and some PMA just incase

xx

• Hi Blanche of course you can come back hun, maybe we should interview for the spare Dorothy slot!!! Ha ha image especially as it's the lucky one!

So let us know what the doctor says tomorrow Blanche. How are you feeling now any better?
  • Hey girls,

I'm old...can I fill the Dorothey spot!!!!!image

Hi Jen, ber, nic and shuck! Good to see you in our little group.

SD..hope the doc's goes well and that they sort things out!

Bob it's great to see that you are getting some answers and especially that they are moving things along with blood tests. Can't believe you have been instructed to poas at will! You better start filling that bladder up!

Jay...I'm green with envy! Hope you have a fab time and have lots of news when you get back.

Kimlou..hope your hol goes well too. Fingers crossed for you!

xxx

• Hi ladies,

Hope you don't mind me popping in and waving! Although I won't be a proper golden girl this time, I'll be stalking you all and keeping an eye out for your BFP posts! Sending heaps and heaps of sticky baby dust! xx
  • hiya you can add me too! I am on Cd 4 and cycle ranges from 29-32 days normally but was 37 days this month! First month back on here so really looking for some good buddies to help me through! think EAFD will be around 17/05. as for OV not sure- using opks as have tried last 2 months and not seen as positive one yet. got a huge pack to can test for longer- trying smep too, so EPOAS date will be prob around 21/05
    xxxxxxxx
    :\)

good luck girls!!! ps- anyone here chart temps as well as pok and cm??
  • no scratch that CD5 today- yay! BD starts on sunday!!!
  • hey jellybaby and welcome to the golden girls. Ive added you and our your poss OV day as 03/05 (thats with an average 30 day cycle and 14 day LP). let me know if you need me to change it. I know BOB (baby on board) charts her temps so she may be able to give you more info. xx

Frecks - you are now officially Dorothy! x

SD - glad to have you back with us Blanche - hope all goes well today and you come back with some good news for us xx

Hi MrsR hows the pregnancy going? Got any weird eating habits yet or is it too early? he he

BOB - I go on the 12th may (day EAFD) so its going to be a bit of a nightmare either way cos i wont be able to update you whether AF arrived or whether i get my BFP until i get back on the 27th may. Cant believe the doc told you to keep POAS he he thats just too funny seeing as you are already a POASaholic xx

KimLou - where are you going again? I think you did already say but i cant remember. SD - dont you go away soon aswell?

Jx
  • Hi jellybelly, I temp as well as opk's! I have trouble with the cm/knickerwatching though as we BD too much around that time and it's hard to tell (TMI) image
  • Hey Jay,

No weird eating habits yet, but I've gone right off coffee and chocolate - two of my most favourite things! I can't believe you're going on holiday right when you're due to POAS! I really hope you get a lovely holiday surprise!

BOB and Jellybelly I know what you mean about the CM thing! I never could tell what was EWCM and what was *ahem* leftovers from all the BDing! :lol:

• BOB and Mrs R- thats exactly what i was thinking!!! Do you find charting temps helps? I have sturggled to get a positive ov so far. Stopped pill in Oct so think i should be back to normal by now. Had a cyst on my ovary when i was pg with my first so wonder if there was any chance of it being PCOS? Will give it another couple of months and if no positive OV then i shall visit a gp and ask for advice.

thanks for adding me Jay- its nice to finally get some people to talk to again- was addicted to this first time round and sadly thought i could manage alone this time. turns out i cant!!!!!
  • Hi MrsR - we missed you hun!!!!
  • Hi all

Docs was fine, they are going to start testing my bloods for ovulation etc, they wouldnt send me for a scan (see my update)

So am CD29 today and got a pos opk last friday but doc told me to ignore it??

I have no idea when af is due so could be here a while he he.

Mrs R- glad to hear all is going well hun

Jay78 - wont be long till your hol, ours is 4.5 weeks cant wait.

Helloooooo to all the other ladies, sticky dust and hope we all get BFP's xx
  • SD - At least youre getting somewhere now and not stuck in limbo as much. xx Glad the docs are actually going to do something about it instead of just fobbing you off...cant believe you actually had to cry to make her listen to you! Silly cow! You think they would be more understanding wouldnt you! humph
    3 weeks wednesday we go on holiday and i cant wait.
    Actually just thinking about that, who is going to update the BFPs whilst I am away? Anyone want to do it? I dont get back until the 27th and we should have all POAS by then?
    Jx
  • I don't mind doing it Jay and then I'm away on the 29th May so we would cross over for a day before I go away! I'm not sure how I can edit your post though as it won't let me I don't think. :roll:
  • Hi girls,

Good to see everyone is in good spirits and that there is loads of PMA floating about!

SD ...It's great that the doc's visit went well and that youare a little more at ease now.

Thanks for the "dorothey" baptism Jay!

I'm feeling so much more chilled this month about everything. These first two weeks are a doddle compared to 2WW.

Mrs R ...hope you are doing well? Really exciting that you can give us lots of advice and keep us updated about what being pregnant is all about!:\)

xxx