Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

im joining you once again

hi ladies just thought i would say hi as iv onle been away for over 2 weeks

i mc last thersday at 7 weeks although the doc said i was 7 weeks i think i may have onle been 5 although im totaly numb still and still bleading we are gonna still try

im glad in one way to be back with you lovely ladies but also at the same time not as you can under stand.xxx

Replies

• oh jay79 im so sorry to hear that thats so sad for you. nice 2 hear your still gonna try and its lovely to have you hear although would obviously be better if you wernt. is this your 1st mc? x
  • so sorry u had to go through this, wishin u all the luck huni xx
  • I am so sorry you went through all this and I hope we dont have you back for long
    xxxx
  • So so sorry hun, take care of yourself and good luck trying for next month.

xx
  • It was my first I started bleeding last tusday went for tha scan on Thursday but it had already passed as when the nurse put the sceen on there was nothing there think deep down I already knew and this just confermed it for me

I think the worst thing was sitting in the waighting room with all the other pregnant ladies in there

just dreading it when dec comes around but hopfully I will be pregnant by then lots of pma.xx
  • I remember seeing your post in DID and i was totally shocked!
    So sorry about it, i hope your coping well, take care of yourself.

MPP
    xxx
  • welcome back, sorry you had to go through this terrible time

• hi jay,

i know how u feel i MC last sunday night, went to doc on mon and then went for scan on wednesday. the heartless b*****ds (excuse my lanuage) put me and another lady in the same room as those who were pregnant, i tried so hard not to cry.
    but as u said it will be hard in dec but we WILL (PMA) be pregnant by then (everything crossed) so roll onTTC again.

if u every need to talk just FAO me if u want.

sending u hugs

chaxxx
  • hi jay,

i know how u feel i MC last sunday night, went to doc on mon and then went for scan on wednesday. the heartless b*****ds (excuse my lanuage) put me and another lady in the same room as those who were pregnant, i tried so hard not to cry.
    but as u said it will be hard in dec but we WILL (PMA) be pregnant by then (everything crossed) so roll onTTC again.

if u every need to talk just FAO me if u want.

sending u hugs

chaxxx
  • So sorry to hear that. M/C are so hard to deal with!!!
    Good luck for next time!

Cx