Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

white line on preg test?????

Help and advice that im not completly turning into a complete nutter half way there i think lol

well im not due to test til sunday but really feel off this last wk or so as i know i shouldnt have tested a few time this wk already with bfn results but when re looked at them ( i did warn u i have lost the plot) there is a thin white line where there wud be a second line if was bfp i have had two very very vivid dreams of positive results omg i am losing the plot aint i aargggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any way trying get head back to normality anyone else had these lines ...... thanx ladies xxx

Replies

• Hi hun,

When is your af due? Im really sorry but i think those white lines could be evaporation lines,especially if you have looked at them after the test time for results to show.

Fingers crossed that they arent and you get a BFP good luck x
  • sunday im due hun and yeah looked after i think it a case of wanting it so much like the rest of us eh... thanx for reply xx
  • sounds like an evap line but good luck with it xxx
  • sunday im due hun and yeah looked after i think it a case of wanting it so much like the rest of us eh... thanx for reply xx

Tell me about it lol....Good luck for sunday x
  • Hi brammer,

Could possibly be an evap line or just the line like what you said where the colour would change if it picked up HCG. I think some of them have this line, Im considering of taking a couple of my pg tests apart before use and looking for this line, hubby suggested it last night. I was thinking this last night as i have a line on a SD test, but could be possible evap (another 1 image )

MPP
    xxx
  • have taken apart a test this morning and no line there under neath heehee yes we all crazy lol........