Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

19 week scan...

Went well, image

We are having another little girl so a little pink bump for us. All measurments were 'avereage' and everything seems fine! I'm so relieved! My next appointment is a checkup at 22 weeks, then appointment for high risk clinic and anti D injection (I'm rhesus neg) then scan at 30 weeks and scan at 34 weeks... And also weekly from 30 weeks I will go in for what they call 'day care' for monitering. And fingers crossed all being well 'bumpette' will be born between 37-38 weeks by c-section image

Replies

• Options
    Hi CeilidhA, i'm so pleased everything was well at your scan. Another little girl, how lovely, but most importantly that everything is ok.
    When will they give you a date for your c - section?
    xxx
  • Options
    congratulations!
    how lovely another little girl!
    so pleased everything was ok.
    its good u r getting looked after well!
    take care
    Lisa xx
  • Options
    Congrats, thats brilliant news. So glad all is well and that you're getting the care you deserve xxx
  • Options
    That's fantastic news image Your little girl must be looking down on you all x
  • Options
    Hi,
    Thats great news, I'm really happy for you. It's great that you are being looked after so well too. These next couple of months will fly by for you xx
  • Options
    Aww thanks girls, I really am so happy... Just wish we had Darcey here with us to share the excitment of her new baby sister! I guess that would make this world to much of a simple perfect place to be....

I didn't get a date for the section and he didn't actually say when i would get it, I hope i find out at the next few appointments. I am being bad!... i browsing online at pinkness! All things that we dont need... I just cant help it! I just pray to god that we get to bring this baby girl home with us at the end of it all.... Please God xxx
  • Options
    Hi ceilidhA,

Enjoy looking at pinkness!! I pray for that too for you and your family xxx
  • Options
    ah chick thats great bless u i'm glad they are looking after u well , i'm having my section on the 24th june as like u i just need to bring this baby home safely now i hope these 8 weeks fly by take care chick xxxx
  • Options
    Thats great news...a beautiful little girl, I'm so pleased for you xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations, how lovely and I'm glad you're being well looked after. I'm also rh -ve and the amount of fear that's given me over the last year is crazy. Anti d is my demanded drug image