Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I have some news

BFP!!!!

Not sur eif it's real, line is v thick and dark on a tesco test. I didn't get AF after provera waiting to start clomid, 2 weeks since I finished provera. Feelng sicky and hot. Hubby is in shock but we don't want to get hopes up. He's gone to get a CBD from tescos now- will report back later! :\)

Replies

• Options
    2 CBD say pregnant 3 + weeks! So that's why the provera didn't work then... I was getting very cross that AF isn't here! Can't believe this is happening, if it is.
  • Options
    Oh my god km! That is the best news! So pleased for you! Have you done anything else and were you on clomid or is totally natural- must be fate xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for your congrats girls xx It was a natural conception, if it's real that is- can't get my head around it. I was literally waiting for AF to start clomid and it never came, 2 weeks after finishing provera, so I did a test today to put that thread of hope from my mind and a big thick line appeared straight away- amazing!
  • Options
    WHoop! Congratulations! xxx
  • Options
    Whoo hoo congratulations xx
  • Options
    Sorry I meant to say were you on metformin- not clomid. That's even better news and I'm so glad it's happened for you xx
  • Options
    Brilliant!! Congratulations!!!
    H.xxx
  • Options
    Aw that's lovely news, Congratulations!!! xx
  • Options
    Well done! A HUGE CONGRATS to you! have a happy and healthy 9 months and enhoy it! XX
  • Options
    congrats kittenmittens! that is fantastic news! xx