Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

yet another change!!!!!

Ok, i'm getting really confused now!
I have a LOT of cm today and my cervix is high, soft and seems open....Could the cramps i've been getting be in relation to this? Am I now in a high fertile phase??
I thought I had ovulated and in my 2ww but this has thrown me....again!! Should I try and pin the oh down for some serious bd tonight?!
Thank you ladies!
xx

Replies

• Sounds promising doesn't it? If i'm right i think you can ovulate more than once per month but that it is VERY rare? I think i read it somewhere - once from each ovary?

I could be very wrong though image

Get BD tonight just in case image

[Modified by: MrsClareabella on April 29, 2010 09:08 AM]

• This whole ttc is a very confusing thing at times. Lol.
    Yes does sound promising so will have to pounce later! xx
  • Get down to some bd'ing!!! Sounds promising. Can I ask, prob going to be tmi, how do u know all that about ur cervix??? Lol
  • LOL. well, erm... there is only one way to check and thats by slipping a finger in for a quick feel! Oh my god that sounds 'naughty' but its the only way to check! xx
  • Yeah that's what I thought, but I have no idea what I'm feeling for? Lol sorry way tmi. I didn't even know about this, u learn something new everyday in this ttc game! X
  • If its low and hard then you're not in a fertile phase but when its high, soft and open, you are. Well thats what I think I know anyway. You really do learn something new everyday - the science behind it is mind-boggling at times. xx
  • Ok super, wlill look out for that thankyou, ur right it is crazy what ur body gears itself up for, and we were oblivious about it for so long! Xxx
  • Here you go - I've just found a link that may be of interest to you! Show's how naive we are to our bodies really, not til we are ttc that we pay an interest! Lol. xx
    http://www.webwomb.com/charting_cervical_position.htm
  • Ok super, wlill look out for that thankyou, ur right it is crazy what ur body gears itself up for, and we were oblivious about it for so long! Xxx