Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

For anyone who has had an ectopic pregnancy

how long did it take you to get your next bpf?

I'm on my 4th cycle since we started ttc again. I had 2 does of methotrexate which I know can affect the tissue in the eggs for a while after. My baby would have been born on the 24th May, can't believe it's come around already.

I just need some positive stories and lots of them!

Hopefully next time I post I may be a positive story myself! x x

Replies

• Hi MP
    Im sorry cant help you with ectopic pregnancy but i just want to wish you the very best of luck & im sure it wont be long before we are reading your positive story.
    I understand how you feel about your due date coming up but try & keep yourself busy that day.
    Hugs Annette xx
  • I was very quick. I didn't have the injection I had my tube removed though. The op was the 22nd September, I got AF 36 days later (as is normal for me) and got BFP on 26th November (I think!) but got it very early on 8DPO

Good luck xxx
  • Hi MP

Just wanted to send you my love. I just know that you wont be waiting long lovely & well soon be reading your BPF post xxx
  • No ectopic for me but I couldn't not reply. Wishing you all the luck in the world and a fast, sticky bfp. xx
  • Thank you ladies, you're all so lovely and i'm desparate to join you over here!

I'm 5dpo today and ahve been to the loo and there were 2 tiny brown spots that weren't there before. I'm praying that it's a bean implanting! x x
  • No ectopic for me hon but I can share a lovely success story of a friend!
    She had an ectopic 3 years ago and was obviously devastated. She lost a tube. Within a year she was announcing her pregnancy. She had a gorgeous little girl who is now just 14 months and is due her second in the summer!!!
    Quite a turnaround. She thought it would never happen but it did and will happen for you too.
    xxx
  • Thank you so much Mrs DAO, I am feeling like it's never going to happen so hearing stories like this are so so good to hear.

In the meantime I am keeping myself busy by painting my name plaques and keepsake boxes for lots of other peoples little ones! x x
  • MP we have a seat saved here for you.

Am keeping everything crossed for you hun.

I do know lots of success stories from ectopics (tube removals) ladies on here who have there babies now hun.

It is gona happen, I know we hate this when were ttc but always the months we didnt think about it for all of our pg that's when they happened!!!

xxxx
  • I'm just resigbed to fact what will be will be so hopefully that will do the trick! x x
  • just to ay that i have my fingers crossed for you hun! (popped in for a bit of a gate crash session! lol) xx
  • Thank you Rocky! same you you too! I love coming over here to see all the positive stories! x x
  • Hi MP

Wishing you lots of luck and sending lots of babydust. I had an ectopic just under 2 years ago and had a tube removed. When we started trying for another it took 4 cycles to conceive and am now 30+3wks. Try to stay positive.

angie
  • Only just seen this Angiebaby, thank you so much for posting! I love hearing positive outcomes-congratulations on your 3rd trimester bump!

I'm on my 4th cycle, af due today or tomorrow so hopefully it will be as lucky for me as it was for you!X X
  • I had an ectopic at the end of June last year and needed a tube removed. I had to wait 3 months after op to allow for healing but then fell pregnant again first month of trying. I'm now 31+3. Hope you get your NGO soon xxx
  • Hi MP, just had to reply and send you all the baby dust I can gather! I didn't have an ectopic but I did get my next BFP on my 4th cycle after the mc so hopefully number 4 is lucky for you too, really hope you join us soon sweetie! xx
  • Hi MP, just wanted to say how much I valued your help and advice recently with regards to ectopic. Stay positive and I wish you all the luck in the world, SENDING LOTS OF BABYDUST XO