Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Woop woop holiday tickets arrived :-)

Hi all,

No need to reply just soooooo excited picked up the holiday tickets yesterday, done a bit of holiday shopping got a lovely pink flowery maxi dress for my hol. Can't wait to go off and relax in the sun, its been a trying couple of months emotionally and mentally. I have not been myself so looking forward to chilling out with hubby and getting to know each other all over again with no interuptions!!!

Its coming up to our '1 year' anniversary so its going to be lovely to spend it in San Antonio Bay, Hotel looks lovely have heard food is lush and its all inclusive so bit of luxury too.

For those of you who know me on here, I feel I really need this holiday to recharge my batteries!! and am hoping to come back with a bun in the oven!!!!

:lol:

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on 02 May 2010 11:00:37 ]

Replies

• Whoop whoop Definately agree with the getting to know each other properly again! I think ttc has definately put a strain on our marriage but weve managed to sort things out and agreed that we both need to stop fretting and just enjoy each other. The plan is to have loads of gourmet sex! he he Apparently its supposed to make dh ejaculate 50% more spermies!image
    Lets hope we both come back from our anniversary holidays with anniversary packages xx
  • You deserve this holiday, I am so jealous, We couldnt afford to go abroad. So lake district and alton towers it is! :lol:
    As long as im far away from work then thats ok with me!

Well i hope your scan goes well and really hope you already have a bun in the oven!

Cant believe its been a year already! Where does the time go? This time last year we would of been stress heads!

MPP
    xxx