Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010

OMG sleep! - update

I just have to share... For the first time in 5.5 weeks Kayleigh-Mae has slept solidly for nearly 7hrs.
I know that i've probably just cursed myself by telling but what the hey :lol: Here's to hoping that it's the start of many nights slept through.
Karen x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I knew it would be too good to be true, back to our usual waking every 3hrs last night. Guess that's what I get for opening my mouth and telling :lol:
Oh well

[Modified by: sikychops on 04 May 2010 08:37:23 ]

Replies

• Oh hun that's fab news!!!! Hope my lo follows suit!

Jayne & rhea xx
  • Wowzers siky! I am hanging out for that wonderful day! image
  • Must be soething in the air - grace slept for 6 hours last night and then another 3 after just a 30 min feed. She's now gone from 10am without a feed (its now 1pm). God I hope this is the start of some sort of routine....!
  • I can't wait for that!

H x
  • whoop, great news! night before last benjamin went from 10pm to 4.15am, up for an hour then back to sleep till 8.15am!!! imageimageimage
  • OMG I am so jealous. Amelia (now 5 weeks) still only just about manages her 3 hour cycle. I feed her at 10pm, 1am, 4am and she occasionally makes it to 7am before waking up again. But often is awake from 5.30am. Any tips ladies?
  • I'll accept tips on how to get a 3 hour cycle! She hasn't even gone off until 3am on Sunday night and 4.30am last night (so was up from about 9.30pm until then) :\?
  • Karen, Benjamin alternates one good night, one not so good night - so fingers crossed for Kayleigh-Mae for tonight.

Lizzie, I have no tips but am sending you some energy through cyberspace (not that I have much to send!) - try to sleep when she does...