Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is a CBFM worth the money?

Hi everyone!
I'm getting really impatient and just want to get pregnant. We've been trying since we miscarried in January. I've seen a few people on here have got their BFPs with the help of a cbfm and I'm thinking of getting one.
Is it worth the money? They're very expensive and I'm wondering if it's worth it???
Thanks ladies
xxx

Replies

• Hi hun, I got my BFP in my second month with the CBFM and I totally recommend it. It really takes the pressure off having to count the days and remember when to test for ov, I only wish I had bought mine long ago! xx
  • Absolutley worth every penny in my opinion. I had one and both times I got my BFP on the first cycle of using it, unfortunetly these weren't sticky beans, but I'm now 8 weeks pg again, though must admit this time around I didn't use it.

I brought mine off ebay as they tend to be on there quite frequently, I also be=rought my sticks off there too as they were about ??8 cheaper.

Good luck

xxx
  • I was wondering the same thing so glad some-one asked.
    Have looked on ebay so i may invest in one - knowing my luck i'll get a bfp before i need it, well i hope so anyway
  • It's so worth the money! I got my BFP after the first month of using it!
  • Good question!! I've been pondering the investment too? Can you buy them second hand? I've seen used ones on ebay? but wasn't sure if that was weird or not? x
  • Hi,
    I've also heard fab things so have bought one.
    It came on Saturday but i'm still waiting for the sticks and af came 5 days early so will have to wait till next month now I guess??

Good luck! x
  • Thanks for your replies everyone! Well I think I have decided to invest in one. I'm on cd 7 so if I order it now it'll arrive in good time for next cycle. My typical luck will mean that I'll spend all that money and end up not needing it but I wouldn't complain a single bit! xx
  • i bought mine second hand from a girl that only used it one month and got her bfp the first month of using it. i however found out i was preg. right after i bought mine so didnt actually get to use itimage but i will be puting mine on ebay with a pack of 30 unopened sticks in the next few days. feel free to email me if you would like detalsimage
  • Hi gussie congrats on your bfp, i have been trying since my mmc in jan and would be very interested in buying your cbfm from you if your selling? i couldn't work out how to email you? x
  • i think so, got my bfp 1st cycle last time, sadly this time is taking a bit longer, but i still swear by it. xx
  • hello flossypops, karkg0001@yahoo.com send me an email so i have you email add. and ill give you details image
  • I using mine for the first time this cycle so I will let you know x
  • I brought min in Aug and got pg after the second cycle. However since my mmc in jan I have not had any peaks on it and it can be a little disheartening. Good luck with your purchase!
  • I brought min in Aug and got pg after the second cycle. However since my mmc in jan I have not had any peaks on it and it can be a little disheartening. Good luck with your purchase!
  • I bought one from eBay and it arrived today. I'm quite excited! x image
  • Just wanted to say, a girl at work used one and for three months in a row, she only got two bars 'high fertility', she never got a three bar 'peak fertility', but she is now preg!! So it's not faultless!

I'm now in my first cycle of using it, and got my first double bar today, hoping to get a three bar peak soon! DH is exhausted!! :lol: x