Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010

Saying hello....was in dim

Hi ladies,

I'm creeping in a bit late. Have been in dim as was due 8th may and fully expected lo to be late. But he surprised us all and made his appearance a week ago on 29th April at 2.48 weighing 7lb9oz. We've had a fun time getting feeding established over the last week, but seem to be on the up now.

1 week today x

Replies

• Congratulations and welcome to born in april. The april mummies are lovely. There is an introductions thread on one of the other pages here in april, where you can find out who we all are and add yourself.
    Karen + Kayleigh-Mae
  • Hi kaysiss! Welcome to the gang. I had Matilda 8 days late on 20th April by em c-section. Looking forward to getting to know you! X
  • Welcome to the nicest group there is! Looking forward to gettng to know you. I'm Harriet and my not so little Lucas is 2 weeks old today!

Hxx
  • Hiya! Welcome to BIA! I'm fiona mummy to grace (born on the 16th april) and jessica age 3. Xxx
  • Hi & a very warm welcome to bia!! Really looking forward to getting to know u better. I'm jayne & I gave birth to my daughter rhea on 26th march (was due on 2nd April but decided she had enough & wanted out early, & I just couldn't leave all these lovely ladies here!)

jayne & rhea (6 weeks tomoz!!!)