Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

gonna test tomorrow morning xxx

sorry to bore u all xxx not had a af since febuary and getting quite irritated by it all
been and had a scan and a internal and all came back clear, went to docs this morning and she said i have to have 6 missed af's before they will look into things deaper??
ive been told to do a pregnancy test every week as she said i should still be ov'ing???
so ive decided to do one tomorrow with fmu xx eek xx

Replies

• good luck, hope you get the result you wanted! im in my 2ww at the moment, only just though. never thought ttc would take up such a huge part of my life, but im so broody! although weirdly because now I know there is a chance im less than broody than i was before we started ttc last month!
  • Wow are they crazy? They expect you to wait 6 months, how cruel.
    Is there anything thats causing all this? off the pill or is it just doing it on its own? I was told 12 months if just coming off the pill and its a pain in the rear end! :lol:

Fingers crossed for tmrw

MPP
    xxx
  • well i came off the pill in jan and i asked her that and she said no as i was on the mini pill when i came off i would have been back to normal ?? i had a ultrasound scan done and everything is healthy and my overies are big and plump and in perfect condition and full of eggs x
    my womb is fine and my cervix is also healthy x
    no scaring on my womb and everything is fine x
    it took 18 mths to fall for Anabel so im not expecting it to happen quickly but i just wanted to know why i wasnt having a period, she asked if i was stressed and im really not xx
    im just a normal busy working mum, nothing out of the norm really.
    just a bit irritated by it, i asked about how not having a period can effect ttc and she said i would still be ov'ing but then i dont understand that??
    sorry if i sound thick but i always thought that you ov and ur womb builds a liner and if its not fertalised by sperm ur womb that gets rid and u have a period???
    so if im not pregnant and and egg has not been fertalised then surly i should be having a period??? ARGH!!!! lol
  • Good luck hun, hope u get ur BFP!!!!! X I came off the pill in jan too and had to wait 3 months for af! But that was microgynon which is a bit of a bugger for well and truely messing ur body up aparently! X
  • well i forgot then was so busting for the wee on friday morning i just couldnt wait so i finally did one this morning and got a bfn image what is going on with my body xxxx
  • yeah but in order for you to have a AF you need to OV like i always say when people ask it only takes a OV to get PG but yeah you are right when an egg does not get fertilized then it should turn into a AF what your doctor is saying you could OV and still get PG thats the understanding i am getting from what you are saying good luck hun for the weekly testing and if you don't understand anything make another appointment with your doctor and ask your questions