Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone else on tonight? Bored.com

Hey all!!
Hubs at work and lo sleeping so I'm chilling! Nothing on tv so am floating around on here!!

Anyone else bored??

X j x

Replies

• Mrs jc, yeh im board my hubby is playing on PS3!! i hate that thing! LO is asleep and im on here having 1 glass of lambrini!! which i was bought by someone so thought have to at least drink a bit....not nice!
  • Lambrini yuck!!! Think I'd rather drink water!! Lol!!!

My hubs is a graphic designer so glued to his computer 24 hours a day!!! Lol!! I shouldn't complain though as it means I am a stay at home mum!!!! Lol

any plans for weekend??

Xx
  • me too, hubby is on x box and i should be doing uni work but i have found myself on here, contemplating symptom spotting and testing early! oooops! xx
  • yes we go and pick our new car up tomoro! cant wait! its a nice big one as we want more boot space! then off to ikea!

what about you??
  • work for me tomorrow, image! oooo u can fill ur new boot with goodies from ikea! i love love love ikea! x
  • Ooh exciting!!!

We have nothing planned this weekend! Friends lo in hospital so might go to see her if I can apart from that food shopping!!

I am 1 dpo and already ss such a donut!!! Step away from the tests princess!!! Lol

xx
  • ohhhh good idea i nva thought of that!!! lol yeh i lurrrrvvvvvv ikea. If ur boobs really hurt!! thats the best sign 4 me!! thats how i new i was preg with my LO. xx
  • my hubby is inviting me to come and watch telly with him now.....what does he want??? lol. so will say good night already, take care xx
  • no my boobs do not hurt one bit image im 12dpo, i think, maybe? big maybe! i have loads of cramps and discharge thats all image x I love all the candles in ikea, the scented ones, i buy loads everytime we go! cant wait to be kiting out a nursary with ikea stuff! xx
  • I love the ikea candles too!! They smell so yummy!!!

I really am boooooored!!!
  • me too, just been and done some uni work, taken my mind off s.s for all of half an hour! lol x