Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Is now a single mum of 3

I hate him he has just said again that if you are pregnant you can get up to 14wks to get rid. I said im not getting rid if iam pregnant and he then said we are over. What a sick twisted fcker he is and he has the cheek to say to me your pushing me away. After 7years i have put up with alot of shit from him. First 3 years he beat me black and blue aye he fuckn forgets all this. Im so sorry girls i need someone to talk too.

Replies

• oh hun image

I am so sorry that he is such an a**!
    For all he had done to u he has the nerve to talk to u this way !
  • Oh dear hun!

It sounds like you and your children are better off without him! There's no way he should have suggested you get rid, he shouldn't have been having unprotected sex if he didn't want a baby!

Hope you're doing ok hun
  • hiya
    hope you are okay. didn't want to just R&R.
    ((((hugs)))))
    H x
  • aww hun you can tell us anything like you said tho after having the rod out he knew you was not on the pill aww hun i don't know what your felling
  • oh hun, there is nothing I can says in addition to what the others said. So I just wanted to send you hugs and hope that you have a supportive family who can help you now. I am sure you are better off without him.
    xx
  • So sorry hun, sending u hugs, please come and talk to us when u need to but if I can please talk to someone, friend or family that can support u in person too, u need a good support network around u at the month! But of course we are always here for u too x x x
  • Sorry that was supposed to say at the moment, not at thew month, stupid phone! I can't edit on it! X
  • OMG am so sorry to be reading this sounds like you are doing the right thing hun.

Am here if you need to talk, take care xx
  • oh Lainey, I hope you're okay hun. He sounds awful! It certainly sounds as though you're doing the right thing for both you and the kids. Be safe hun xxx
  • Oh my god, hun I'm so sorry. It sounds as though you are doing the right thjng. What a nob. Have you get any family/friends around you? x
  • Sorry im G/C but hun it really sounds like you and your LO's are better off without someone like that.
    I cant believe he said that to you. Youve obviously stood by him in the past andnow he treats you like that.
    Stay strong and look after yourself and those LO's of yours.x
  • sorry for g/c, but u and ur los are obviously better off without him, espcecially if i remember rightly last time u were ttc he pulled the same stunt then and suddenly backed out, sounds like he needs ot grow up and figure out what it is he wants, can't keep bailing on u. take care x
  • I was just going to say the same as wow baby, didn't this happen about a year ago. I think you should cut him loose. He is not good to be around your kids if he is violent xx sounds like you can do so much better.
  • sounds liek you are better off on your own with your lovely kids- dont put up with being treated badly hun you deserve better!!! xxxxx
  • no one desrves that sort of treatment, be strong and do the best for you and your kids x
  • I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. No one should ever tell someone when to have an abortion. Im going to say the exact same thing as a lot of the girls on here that you definitely sound like you are better off without him especially for the sake of your LO's. Sending you a huge hug xx

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png

http://davf.daisypath.com/i8JUp1.png

• What a prick! Definately better off without that one my love! xx Hugs xx
  • oh hun, there is nothing I can says in addition to what the others said. So I just wanted to send you hugs and hope that you have a supportive family who can help you now. I am sure you are better off without him.
    xx

Ditto hun! Big hugs and stay strong! we're all here if you need a chat!!

take care!
    xxxxxx