Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I asked this little bird very nicely....

....to bring us all BFP's soon!

Come on Mr Stork!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=4204702&id=545683232&fbid=405106313232

Replies

• Aw cute hun, thanks I would much rather a stork just landed on my doorstep am starting to get frightened now with pregnancy/labour etc as this will be our first

xx
  • damn and blast!!

Anyhow, i saw a real life stork today (didn't realise until Hubby told me to have a word in his ear)

• I give up!:lol:
  • Don't be scared SD!

It really is the quickest pain forgotten! And it's a good productive pain, not like stubbing your toe, which is just sore for the sake of it!xx
  • wheres the pic misses image

Labour,what a breeze :lol:
  • It's on FB and Photobucket!

I followed your idiots guide and STILL can't do it!

(although, I managed it once, it must have been a fluke!!)
  • awww cute! hehe maybe grow a mulbury bush too!! (you may haveto google that one!)

McGillair is right about it being a productive pain...its a pain you know is going to end and has a purpose. Much better than stubing you toe!! xx
  • chck on the pic on fb copy all the long bit from properties,post reply,img button paste the img again x
  • Sorry for the G/C here, saw this on the home page and SD is also a very good friend of mine image

McGilliar you got it spot on there! I would much rather have a contraction than to stub my toe, I stubbed my toe on the foot of the cot the other day and my life did it hurt!

Contractions are funny things, I wouldnt say they are really bad .... and mine totally dissapeared as soon as pushing time began.

SD I wouldnt worry too much about it, trust me. Hope your well anyway, text me if you get any news!!

xxx
  • THAT'S HIM!

Acht, I'd done the properties bit wrong, I'd just taken the url. Dufus!!

XX
  • Aw thanks Em hun - love the new pic so so cute baby liam is growing up so fast.

Will text you image 2 weeks on wed till our hol woop woop.

McGillair - lovely stork lets hope its a lucky one

xx
  • He was after my picnic!

I promised him I'd come back with an egg sandwich for him if I get my BFP soon!xx