Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Just wondered...

Where we were all from! I'm from a small town called Brotherton not far from Wakefield and Leeds! Anyone else wants to share? Xxx

Replies

• hiya
    im from hayes middlesex
    right nr heathrow airport
    Lisa x
  • Hi,
    I live in Derbyshire, only about 40 mins from Manchester. I'm originally from Slough though, been up here for 10 years xx
  • Hi,

I'm from Leicestershire, born here, only been away to go to uni which was a 4 yr course, then worked for about 9 months in Slough and then back to Leicestershire. Quite boring really but both mine and hubby's families are here as we met here before our uni days xxx
  • I live in a little town near St Andrews in Scotland. OH is originally from here so I moved up over 4 years ago. I'm originally from the Scottish Borders, about an hour south of Edinburgh xx
  • Hi, I currently live in Washington which is in the North East of England, its between Sunderland and County Durham. I'm from Sunderland and my OH is from Durham. We are living in Washington as my son has gone to school here, he is in year 11 so leaving school shortly, but he's decided to stay on at the 6th form and do his a-levels. He's already got a place so I guess we're here for another 2 years. Its a catholic school so in 6th form you have to do R.E. as an a-level (ouch!!) lol xxx