Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Help with posting pic??

can any one help me please!!!

Replies

• I don't know how to do it myself hun or I would show you, I noticed there is a button to press on the reply page have you tried that? x
  • think so!! grrr!!
  • It's mega annoying, esp when you are wanting to post something so exciting !! (I read your other posts) Hope someone tells us how to do it soon! I am just watching 16 and pregnant, a girl is at the hospital and has a big bump awww lol xx
  • typical when i need advice about a pg test!!
  • typical when i need advice about a pg test!!
  • Hi,
    I tend to download the pics to photobucket, but i think you can use facebook too. You paste the link to the picture and then highlight the link and click on the IMG button at the top of the page. Hope that helps!!
  • Hi,
    I tend to download the pics to photobucket, but i think you can use facebook too. You paste the link to the picture and then highlight the link and click on the IMG button at the top of the page. Hope that helps!!
  • http://img4013.photobox.co.uk/77883887f813b50b2232de0b5703b716abff967b3a39565009c36aae902401f239244b33

[Modified by: New Mrs L! on May 11, 2010 08:19 PM]

• upload your pic to photobucket. right click on your pic and choose properties. highlight the full hppt code (think thats how it starts) and copy. then paste that code into your post on here, highlight it again and click the IMG button on the reply page. that should work.

[Modified by: berly on May 11, 2010 08:20 PM]