Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Caved & tested this afternoon...

OMG!!! I just got my BFP!!!! Can't believe it - I'm shaking! Hubby came home and we thought we would test anyway - line came up straight away on a Tesco cheapie and then I did a cb as I didn't believe it and it came up within seconds!!

OMG!!!! imageimage
I know its early days but soooo excited!!! Told lo that he would have a baby bro/sis and he just stared at me as if I was mad! He's only 18 months though, bless him!!

Hubby says he hasn't taken it in yet, not sure if I have!

Here's the cb...
http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad86/Garfie24/SDC12820.jpg

Keep staring at it in disbelief image
Baby dust to everybody xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies

• Options
    Congratulations hon...Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months image xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Garfield, how wonderful! Any tips?image xxx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations xx
  • Options
    Wow hun thats a great BFP!!! well done.

How many dpo are you?

Have a H&H 9 months

xx
  • Options
    Yay!!!! Congrats hunnie!! Hope to join u at the weekend!!

Xx
  • Options
    Thats def a line!
    Congrats huni x
  • Options
    Congratulations! x
  • Options
    Congratulations.

V xx
  • Options
    YAY!! Congrats -wishing you a H&H 9 mths!! xx
  • Options
    Hehe, thanks ladies!!

No tips - only bd'd once the day I got the positive opk, so it was obviously just a lucky swimmer!!! :lol: Although I didn't actually move afterwards - just stayed in bed and cleaned up the mess the next morning, so plenty of chances for them to work their magic!

SD I'm 15 dpo today. So with afternoon pee I'm quite pleased with the line! I have another cb as well as expected to need one in the morning but might save that for the weekend - or buy a cbd just to see it written image

xxxx
  • Options
    Hehe, I knew it! Congrats hon

Hannah xx
  • Options
    Congrats hun image
    I bought a tesco cheapie this evening when we went shopping and was wondering how good they were, you have just proved they cant be that bad lol.
    I will be 9DPO tomoro, do you think i will be in for a chance of a BFP if i am or is it too early?

Congrats again, have a H&H 9 months xxxx
  • Options
    Tesco cheapies will only work from day af is due - they can't be used before then, which is why I bought the clearblue ones. Only bought them as thought it would satisfy my poas needs tonight and I could then test in the morning and get my BFP - don't need to now!! image

9 dpo is probably too early to pick up a BFP, but I know a couple of people have managed it. Try and hold off as long as you can hon, it's hard but well worth it and much cheaper than testing every couple of days :lol:

Bang goes my diet though... had lost 11 lbs which will quickly be put back on I'm sure! :roll:
  • Options
    Well done Garfield, once only, wow! Congrats again! Loved seeing a + on the testimage x
  • Options
    Wow hun, huge congrats!! That's a great line you have there!! image x x x
  • Options
    oooooooo so happy for u! come over to DIJ! I joined them yesterday! x
  • Options
    Yay, congratulations garfield, thats brilliant news! I'm hoping to join you tomorrow! x
  • Options
    Congratulations hun!!! Why doesn't baby expert put a 'like' button on here like on facebook!!!!!
  • Options
    Fantastic! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy x
  • Options
    Oh, Garfield just wondered which OPKs have you used? As I might consider them the future. Thanks x