Forum home Babies Baby

wee notions

I have just splurged and ordered a embroidered nappy from wee notions! Can't wait for it to come - can't believe I'm so excited over a nappy!

Replies

• yay! there gorgeous xx
  • I love them!!

I ordered 2 before my little boy was born (a cheetah print and a baby blue with elliott embroided on bum)

I've just received 3 more image

I've just uploaded them to the wee notions facebook page if you want to see..don't want to put my name on here but it's the 2 black ones and White monster one
    xx

Xx
  • It's a slippery slope - soon you will be dreaming about fabric combos and embroideries and having sets of themed nappies. Suzanne isn't known as the Wicked Temptress of Cloth for nothing.....
  • MrsS- I have you to blame I'm afraid!! You mentioned the weenotions website a while ago in pg...and I caved lol!!

It's all your fault madam image
    xx
  • Tell suzanne - I'm doing a big order soon, some commission would be splendid!! image
  • I think I saw your photo of the white monster one - very cute. Do any of you know where I can get the leg warmer things that some of them are wearing in the photos?
  • Their called baby legs and fillyourpants.com sell them

image xx
  • aww yay!! I love WN, we have so many - have spent a bloody fortune - but they are totally worth it

xx
  • u have just ordered a babyblue cuddlesoft with a turtle and her name on the bum! she already ahs a pink one with her name on.
  • u have just ordered a babyblue cuddlesoft with a turtle and her name on the bum! she already ahs a pink one with her name on.
  • after being sent in that direction by mrs setters i have ordered emmy-lee a black cuddlesoft pocket one with scarlet interior, it has a 'her royal highchainess' embroidery on the back and also her name. i also ordered reusable wipes, liners for my other reusuables and a bamboo insert for this one hehe

i'm soooo excited to design more, i spent about two hours picking these things alone! lol
  • my baby legs arroved on thurs! i put them on to go out, but it got too warm! damn summer...