Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07

The next level...

Just to let you know (and to keep the forum active!) that after his last assessment Bryn has been moved up a level on the whole assessment/importance list.. It means they recognise there is a problem and he needs to be seen by all the relevant departments asap... He has already had one visit at pre-school where they confirmed that he does need one-to-one supervision so they will get extra funding for that.

The hv was great when I spoke to her today and after my initial reservations about her I now think she's brilliant! image

Hope all the other little ones are coming on well

xx

Replies

• wow your area sounds nothing like mine. So glad everyone is working together to put things in place for Bryn and you. Hope you're mending too! x
  • This is amazing stuff - so glad the NHS and education CAN get there acts together about something. Sounds like everything is moving very positively in the right direction!
  • That's great things are moving along quickly, and sooo good he's getting support at nursery. So many chn end up not getting the support they need until later on in school, so that's very positive. Hope you're feeling better too x
  • Im so pleased they are committed to supporting yopu, a good hv is always great! Ive lived here a year now & chased them up no end, but havent heard a peep!
    Good luck Bryn xxx Hope yore ok too Em, havent been online all week lost track a bit xxx
  • Im so pleased they are committed to supporting yopu, a good hv is always great! Ive lived here a year now & chased them up no end, but havent heard a peep!
    Good luck Bryn xxx Hope yore ok too Em, havent been online all week lost track a bit xxx