Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Fertility Friend users...

Ive been charting this month for the 1st time and im on cd22 and FF has just changed my predicted ovulation day? Whys it done this? Im still sure the first day it had was right, but its jumped a day forward from my symtoms!!! I thought i was 8dpo but now im apparently 9???!!!!! hmmm anyone else had this? xx

Replies

• Yes I've had it, it has to see 3 consecutive days of temp rises before it will pinpoint your OV. If you paste me your link I will look at your chart for you and give you my opinion for what it's worth! image
  • thanks hun, what do i need to copy to send you to mine? x
  • I think if you go to your home page it gives you a link you can copy and rthen I can look at it! What is your user name as I may be able to find it that way?
  • its just shopaholiclea

im just about to get logged in, so will look for the link xxx
  • its just shopaholiclea

im just about to get logged in, so will look for the link xxx
  • I'm new and slightly (very) confused to FF. According to my iPeriod I ov on the 22nd but FF has it on the 18th - due to the last cycle length, iPeriod had it estimated on an average cycle. We only successfully BD on the 19th so will there still be a chance on for either dates?
    Not sure if this makes sense! Lol. (Also posted on the cycle buddy
    thread) xx
  • Hi Wildthing As I said to SLea FF will wait until you get 3 high temps to pinpoint your ov date - depending on how accurate your temping has been it should be fairly accurate. Good luck!
  • Hi B.o.b, I've not got involved with the temps etc so just going on the cycle days. xx
  • So are you using FF just for symptoms and CM analysis?
  • Yup, mainly using the iPeriod as so much easier! Xx