Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

hello ladies....

Well im CD18 2day and 4dpo and hating the 2ww lol its only 1st month ttc off pill tho so tryin not 2 get 2 excited lol just wonder how many days after ovu do u lot test and wots the best test 2 use?

oh also i hve sore boobs 2day is this normal lol

ty in advance xx

Replies

• Hi Hols,

Its best to wait unti af is late (few of us do tho!), prob wait until at least 12dpo and superdrug tests seem to be the best to use.
    xx
  • yer AF due about 5th but we away at friends then and dont really wanna be drinking just incase so might test day b4, i got a boots own 1 here might use tht lol ty 4 reply hun xx
  • I tested on 9DPO and got a BFP although I would recommend waiting till af is due as you could have a chemical pregnancy so would save some heartache..
    As for tests I love first responce but superdrug are meant to be very good also and usually good deals on them.

Lots of luck xxx
  • I tested on 9DPO and got a BFP although I would recommend waiting till af is due as you could have a chemical pregnancy so would save some heartache..
    As for tests I love first responce but superdrug are meant to be very good also and usually good deals on them.

Lots of luck xxx

[Modified by: *Babylove* on May 26, 2010 06:20 AM]

• ty huni might invest in superdrug ones hehe x
  • If your gonna start the bad habit of testing early already then get yourself to superdrug they have FRER on BOGOF.
  • If you're going to test incessantly like I do, poas addict that I was, I recommend wondfo test strips - you can buy them off of amazon and I got a bfp at 9dpo, then went to the doctor 2 days later where my hcg was 28Miu/ml so if you consider that my hcg levels would have gone up between 9 and 11 dpo they are pretty sensitive I would guess based on those numbers much less than the 25Miu/ml that FR claims to be! Just make sure you get wondfo as there are some other test strips on there that are utter rubbish (early-pregnancy-tests.com strips are one that I would never recommend).

They are also really cheap which is great for any POAS addict!

Good luck.x
  • i wasent a constant obsessed tester with my other 2 lol i waited till AF was late! only reason i was gonna test early was cos im meant 2 be out drinking on the 5th and thts when AF is due!

so was gonna make sure i was o.k xx