Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

C-Sectioners - does your stomach look as horrific as mine???

Don't worry, I am not going to post a picture or anything! :lol:

I know quite a few ended up having a section and just wondering how you other girls are going to go about doing something (anything!) with your stomach. Mine wobbles when I laugh and if I move suddenly (admittedly, I don't do that very often!) my stomach moves about three seconds behind me! And I won't even go into details about the damn stretch marks...

Is everyone else's like this and what can we do about it!!!????

K x

Replies

• Mine is KayeCee and I have been wondering what to do about it too. I am back on a diet next week as I am FF, but not sure whether this will combat the belly or not!!
  • This was my 2nd section & my stomach is definitely like this, although it is slowly improving.

Can't really remember how long it took 1st time round but I did lots of walking which I'm sure helped, plus sit ups.

Xxx
  • To be fair, my stomach probably looked pretty horrific before I ever let an obstetric surgeon anywhere near it.
  • To be fair, my stomach probably looked pretty horrific before I ever let an obstetric surgeon anywhere near it.

Fair point! Who am I kidding?! I just have someone to blame it on now!
  • Just do what I did, invest in a pair of good old suck you in knickers. They work wonders, lol
  • Well I didn;t have a section this time but my stomach is also horrific! I also stiull have the little overhang from my c-section 3 years ago but to be fair that's nothing compared to the crazy map of stretchmarks and the totally floppy saggyness of the rest of it!!!

Can't see me wearing a bikini this summer!!!!
  • I'm with you Feebs, no c section for me, but still a hideous tummy! I'd carried on wearing my massive granny pants but wore some normal knickers the other day and saw myself in the mirror and nearly cried...a lovely map of angry red lines, a cave of a belly button and a lot of wrinkly skin!

Nice!!!
  • took me a while to drop the granny pants too - I liked their covering up abilities but realised I couldn't wear them forever after DH saw them and completely p*ssed himself!!!
  • a cave of a belly button

Such a good description! I fear I could lose my car keys in mine!