Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

just realised...

next week i will have been ttc 2 years and my baby will be 3 image im so not impressed by either whats that all about!!!!!

Replies

• i know. i cant believe you are still in here. this must be your year. happy birthday to your "baby"
  • Mother Nature is just waiting until the perfect baby is ready to come to you, letting you enjoy your little one before you have to split your time between two. Promise.xx

(oh my gawd, that was cheeeessssyyyy!!)xx
  • Aww, happy birthday to your little man Grudie! We were TTC for 2 years before I fell pregnant with my DD. Hang in there hon, we're all here and this WILL be your year!

Hannah xx
  • oft yes your pure cheese,you drunk haha

thanks calleigh hun,i cant believe it either,we should have all moved over together eh,im just a late......well very late bloomer lol would your beautiful girl? you still having trouble with your avatar? x
  • Might be....

What are your plans for the little one's birthday?xx
  • Aww, happy birthday to your little man Grudie! We were TTC for 2 years before I fell pregnant with my DD. Hang in there hon, we're all here and this WILL be your year!

Hannah xx

thanks hun,i no we'll get there...sometime image Lennons not 3 until next thursday the 3rd image but the times gone by too quickly x
  • ive got a glass of wine...well had one lol

eerm bbq the wednesday as my sister is off so can spend time here longer and as we have the wedding sat we cant do a bg family one as usual,his actual b.day we usually go to deep sea world x
  • Ahhh, hun..... there have been a few "miracle" babies on here lately and I'm sure you'll be posting about yours too!!! Fingers crossed....

Happy Birthday Lennon!
  • Fingers crossed this is your lucky month...and happy birthday to your little man for next week x