Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Apr 2010

For those who have the BT 150 monitor

Hi,

Thanks for the advice last time, I'm after more of the same please! For some reason our monitor keeps on bleeping - 3 bleeps together every few minutes or so. I've been onto the menu and turned the 'alert sound' off but it keeps on doing it. I think it may be linked to the fact that the temperature in the room is too hot - it's dd1's room we're using it for at the moment, Rhodri's still downstairs with us, so the temp isn't a massive problem to be honest. It's doing our heads in! How can we stop it?

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Replies

• Hi MM - this did our heads in too. We upped the temp that alerts kick in at. This is what we did:

Menu > Temp > Tick > Range > Select Min > Tick > Scroll select Max > Tick

Hope that makes sense! x
  • Ours been driving us mad too, but couldn't figure out how to adjust it so turned the sound off but it still vibrates. Thanks Hun x
  • Ours been driving us mad too, but couldn't figure out how to adjust it so turned the sound off but it still vibrates. Thanks Hun x
  • I think there is a separate option to turn off the temperature alert on the menu, DH managed to do it. It still flashes blue to tell you it's too hot, but at least the infernal bleeping stops!
  • Wonderful! Thank goodness for your girls once again! I'd turned the alert off but the damn thing kept bleeing anyway so I'll now try Kayecee's suggestion.

Thank you! xx