Forum home General Chat General chat

She's here!!!

Good afternoon ladies. Well, she's here, called Catalina, weighing 7lb 15oz at 05.32hrs. We are doing fine, but it was not straight forward. There was meconium in the fluid when my waters broke and she had to be delivered by ventouse 'kiwi' if that means anything to anyone! We have to stay in overnight because of that so she can be monitored for bruising, but she seems absolutely fine.

Thank you for all your messages of support and I'll be back soon!

Love, Nicolette and Catalina. xxx

Replies

• 'Congratulations'. That's great news Nicolette and what a lovely name. She's a good weight too.

Pleased to hear you are both doing well, can't wit too see a photo.

Take care, and make the most of any sleep you can get.
  • CONGRATULATIONS

I am so glad you are both doing well and that is a really beautiful name.

Hope you get a bit of rest and can't wait to see pictures

Take care xx
  • Aww fantastic news!!! Huge congrats
  • CONGRATULATIONS hun.

I have heard of the kiwi as i also had it,much better than the wall suction,not so tuff on the baby,riley never got bruising at all.

Hope all goes well and like the other,see some pic soon,but for noe take care,rest up and enjoy new baby catalina.

xxx
  • Welcome to PP Catalina!! Congratulations to you all Nicolette. Quite a fast labour then? Take care and enjoy these first few days together xxxx
  • Well done Nicolette, congratulations to you all. I too can't wait to see pictures, but until then relax and try and get some sleep now before you go home. Catalina is a beautiful name though. xx
  • What fantastic new for us all to come home too!!!! Congratualtions Nicolette and welcome to pp Catalina!!!
    Kas, emJ Becky (jaredbob) and i are all together and you have made our afternoon!!!!

Lots of love from us all x x x x x x x
  • CONGRATULATIONS NICOLETTE!!!

and WELCOME TO THE WORLD CATALINA!!!

Can't wait to see your new addition x
  • Congratulations Nicolette.

Welcome to the world Catalina!! What a cool name!!!

Chat soon!!
    xx
  • Congratulations Nicolette on your new baby girl!
    Can't wait for the pics.
    lol. xxx
  • Big Congrats Nicolette, hope you are both doing well.
  • Huge Congratulations to you all and to Bon - a lovely baby sister!!! Welcome to PP Catalina!

x
    x
  • Just wanted to let you know i'm thinking of you! I hope you're both doing really well and that you're settling back home with your OH and the very special big brother!!! Can't wait to catch up with you soon take care x x x x
  • Congratulations Nicolette!!!!!!

Hope you're all well and Catalina's settling in ok at home.
    Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Take care of yourself xx
  • Massive, huge congratulations Nicolette!! welcome to the world (and pp of course) Catalina, (beautiful name)!!

Hope Bons ok.
    looking forward to hearing from you soon
    kas xx