Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Cd 33.....no pma left

Hi ladies,
Well I've spent today holding back tears because I just can't take it anymore. After my mc I had three cycles lasting 28 days and last cycle was 26 days. I'm on cd 33 and at least 10 BFNs. It's not fair. It's like my feelings are on a curve since my mc. At the start as time pased I gradually started to feel better but now as even longer goes by I'm started to think that I'm never going to have another chance of having a baby and I'm feeling worse and worse.
Everyone around me don't appreciate how my heart is breaking. They all probably think that I'm 'over it' and don't notice that I'm struggling. The not knowing at the minute is unbearable. I know that if I was pregnant it should be showing up by now but where is AF? This is torture.

Sorry for the rant, I can't talk to anyone but need to get it out. Not expecting any replies, I know we're all finding it really hard at times. Sorry again.

xxx

Replies

• oh hun,
    no need to say sorry. we all know how ur feeling. feel free to rant here i often do and find that i feel better after it.
    i get what ur saying about people saying were over it, but i don't think any women can truly get over it,what we do is try to heal ourselfs as best as we can.

)))))))))))))))))))))))huge hugs(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

chaxxx
  • Thanks missy moo,
    Starting to feel a bit better, keep trying to tell myself that I just have to concentrate on what I have rather than what I don't have. The stress isn't going to do me any good at all so I am trying hard to stay positive, It's just hard.

xxx
  • Aw hun, sorry you're feeling so rubbish. I know it doesn't help but I do know that sometimes your cycles are messed up after mc's. i know it's horrible having no AF and BFNs. All I can suggest (and it's not easy i know) is to stop testing. It only makes your heart break a little more with each BFN.
    It's not fair at all. I know what you mean about feeling you should concentrate on what you do have, but it's not that easy, is it? When you want something so much.
    Sending you big hugs xxx