Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

fao MPP

hi love, how are u doing? just thought i'd check in and see whats going on with these lines of urs? any news?

hope ur well chick xx

12+2

Replies

• Options
    Hiya WoW

Im abit scared, well mixed feelings image I used a FRER this afternoon and i got a clear pink line about 20 seconds after my urine soaked up the stick, it was clear as day, i was so pleased thinking how im going to say it to my hubby when he walks through the door.
    I jumped in the shower after i tested and i was thinking to myself i bet its gonna fade, im so negative about everything and guess what after i got out the shower i could barely see anything, It was ever so faint. I did not think there was anything there at all and not even sure if there i anything anymore. This was all in a space of 5 mins.

I dont know what to think after the other faint +'s ive been getting.
    Ive heard FRER are prone to false positive and i shall be giving them a rude letter of complaint, its disgusting, should be taken off the shelfimage

But anyway :lol: hows you?

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    hmmm, i can understand u not knowing how to feel, must be so very confusing...have u tested again since? and with a diff brand? if u keep getting lots of faint positives and all within the time, maybe its worth a trip to ur gp for a blood test to see whats going on?

hope ur ok xxx
  • Options
    Hiya,

Yeah im ok thanks :\) I just have to move on, I suppose it has only been 3 months.

It got heavier, like normal flow so i take it as my AF now. I cant believe how many hpts i have wasted though! :lol: Ive got a real problem.

MPP
    xxx