Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

omg! i think i may have just got a BFP!? - UPDATE

omg i always test with my bf with me but i just had this feeling when i got home from work today and poas!
i have a feint line and i just cant believe it but dont know if its true!! its an ebay cheapy.
i wasnt going to test until 2nd june. my AF havnt been regular since my mc, so if it was a 28 day cycle AF would have been due on sunday just gone, but a 40ish day cycle like i have been having lately i wudnt be due until 2nd or 3rd june!!
i would upload a pic if i knew how to!
cant wait til OH gets home in an hour he is going to be so shocked!!!
(altho still not sure if the preg test is right??)
advice!!
xxxx

Heya guys,
well i did another test this morning and i definatly ave my BFP!!
got a much stronger line this time!
although i am excited it still doesnt seem real and i am nervous as i dont want anything to go wrong this time! i keep thinking it just wont develop into a proper pregnancy!
i need PMA!
xxxx

[Modified by: sian490 on 29 May 2010 11:55:15 ]

Replies

• I don't know how to either but i want to see it lol!

I think if the faint line is the same colour as control then it's a BFP!

Congratulations!!
    xx
  • Do you have a photobucket account? if not e-mail me the pic and i can help you out.

donnasutters@googlemail.com

[Modified by: macdoona on May 27, 2010 06:46 PM]

• congratulations (whispers) x
  • ooh yes i'll send u the pic when i can find my camera lead! the test line is not as strong as the control line, but i was told it doesnt matter it is lighter! im very nervous, hope its a sticky bean!!
    xxx
  • Congrats huni x
  • Good luck Sian and you're right - the line on the pregnancy test does not have to be darker. A line is a line.
    Personally I would go out and buy a branded test to find out for sure. xx
  • Huge congratulations Sian!! I remember you from TTC after MC and have been keeping an eye out for news of your BFP!!! Really hoping this beanie is a sticky one hun!!!!!! So happy for you x x x x
  • Hey, thanks sugar'n'spice+bean!! im sooo excited but nervous too....cant wait for the next 8 weeks to come!!xxx
  • I know how you feel hun, I was a nervous wreck for the first few weeks, and then I started bleeding at 7 weeks!!! Thankfully I had an early scan and all was fine with bean. I am now 12 weeks 2day!!! It has dragged though image Got my scan on Tuesday.
    All I can say is do your best to keep yourself busy to take your mind off being pregnant, plan something for everyday and set yourself your own little goals.
    Will you be able to have an early scan just for some reassurance? Sending you loads of sticky dust Hun. When is your EDD? x x x x
  • Ive just moved house so not even registered to the new doctors yet!! i will ask for an early scan or may have a private one as it may settle my mind!!
    yup ive already tried writng a list of things im doing in the next 2 months!!
    im not sure, my lst AF was 25th april, but cycles have been longer that the usual 28 since mc, so due any time end of jan, begining of feb!!
    i still think it couldbe a false possitive, i just cant believe it! i have loads of preg tests left so i going to do another in the morning and see if i get a really strong line, hopefully i will!!xx
  • Aw fab! Congratulations x
  • congrats hun xxxxxx
  • thanks guys, hope June is a lucky month for everyone! xx
  • Congratulations x

• i still think it couldbe a false possitive, i just cant believe it! i have loads of preg tests left so i going to do another in the morning and see if i get a really strong line, hopefully i will!!xx

Huge congrats hun,
    Can't get a false positive just a false negitive.