Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

B6

Hi,
I am taking B6 to try to lengthen my LP, as reccommended by some poeple on here. I just wondered what dosage I should take? How many mg?
Thanks

Replies

• Hi MrsMel,
    I'm also taking B6 for the same reason. I read up about it and saw that you can take up to 200mg daily. I take 50mg which is 2500% of the rda (which seems loads to me) as I'm still breastfeeding and B6 can reduce your milk supply. Last month my luteal phase increased by 3 days. How long have you been ttc for? This is month 7 for us x
  • Hi MrsMel,
    I'm also taking B6 for the same reason. I read up about it and saw that you can take up to 200mg daily. I take 50mg which is 2500% of the rda (which seems loads to me) as I'm still breastfeeding and B6 can reduce your milk supply. Last month my luteal phase increased by 3 days. How long have you been ttc for? This is month 7 for us x
  • HI goonie, I am just onto month 4 (CD4) and have a LP of only 7 days this time so need to increase it! Thanks for advice. I am ttc my first!
  • My luteal phase was 7/8 days before the B6 but is now back up to 10/11 which is what it was when I conceived our ds. This is only my second month of taking it and I'm really hoping for a BFP, I hope it works for you too x
  • My luteal phase was 7/8 days before the B6 but is now back up to 10/11 which is what it was when I conceived our ds. This is only my second month of taking it and I'm really hoping for a BFP, I hope it works for you too x