Forum home General Chat General chat

new baby

CONGRATULATIONS to you all hun,cant wait to see pic's,is he on the brest yet.Hope all goes well,i had to have surgery to but its worth it to have them.

Take care and chat soon.

xxx

Replies

• Ah congratulations Sarah and Justin.
    Really pleased for you all.
    So how late was he in the end?
  • Congratulations to you all!! And welcome to baby Thomas (great name, im not biased!!!) What does Jack think of his baby brother?

Hope you are feeling ok. Take care, just concentrate on you and feeding Thomas and everything else can wait.

Big hugs xxxx
  • Many congratulations to you both on the birth of your son. Enjoy every moment as they grow up fast.

Take care, Zoe xx
  • Huge Congratulations to you all

Welcome to the world baby Thomas xx
  • Congratulations to all of you on the birth of baby Thomas. I hope your milk comes in soon and he feeds well to give you a bit of a rest.

Take care, and enjoy every moment with him xx
  • Awwwwwwwwww congratulations on your little man!!!

You'll have to post some pics so we can all coooe over him

xxx
  • awwww congrats hun and welcome to your little man thomas
    xx
  • Awww congrats!!!!
  • oh wow, congratulations!! whata lovely name. hope you are doing well and taking it easy.

cant wait to see some piccies.

kas xx
  • WELCOME TO THE WORLD AND PP THOMAS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Sarah, hope you are feelinmg a bit better soon, Good luck with the breast feeding x x
  • Congratulations to you both on the birth of your gorgeous son!!!!

Hopefully he will get through the nocturnal phase soon!!!

Enjoy!!
  • Welcome to the world Thomas!!!
    And BIG Congratualtions to you all! x x x x
  • Congratulation Sarah! Hope Thomas is doing well and your ok too. Make sure you get some rest when he has a nap.
    lol. x
  • Hi Sarah. Congratulations on your new little boy. I also gave birth on Friday 7th March but a little earlier, 05.32am. I did have to have a ventouse but I was extremely lucky and didn't need an episiotomy or tear, but this with the addition of mecomium in the fluid we had to stay in overnight for monitoring. It is such fun having a newborn around, not as much hard work as the first time round, I feel able to enjoy it far more. Best of luck and let me know how you get on! N. xx