Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Im back...

Hi girls

I was a VERY regular member on here when i was pregnant with Jaimi-Lee and im very excited to be back.
I have been off the pill for about 2 weeks now and am so excited about trying another baby. My little girl Jaimi-Lee is 16 months now and im feeling ready to give her a little sibling image

4 weeks after coming off the pill last time i was 4 weeks pregnant, so i mustve fell the first few times, so im kinda hoping i will be pregnant that quick this time, but we shall see...

How are u all? x x

Replies

• Oh welcome back.

I have a 1 year old (she will be on sat) and a 10 year old so we are trying for #3. I got pregnant in march but had a MMC 3 weeks ago :cry:

We have decided to ttc straight away so idea what way my cycles are after the D&C. We are just trying to BD when we get the chance but as our darling daughter is not sleeping very well ATM its not very often :roll:

We fell preg on our 1st month the last 2 times so fingers crossed we wont take long this time.

Lots of luck hun and hopefully see you in a Due in some time soon xxx
  • Welcome back hun I wasnt on here as far back as last time you had a baby but hope you get your BFP real quick.

Look forward to getting to know you

xx
  • Thanks Girls,

Looking forward to getting to know everyone xx
  • Hey hun

I think I remember you from last time.

Good luck for baby number 2

S
  • I remember you image Welcome back x
  • welcome back x
  • Hello, I remember you as our los are the same age and were in due in jan 09 together! x
  • I def remember you emmsy!! wow this is mad being back on here lol xx
  • Welcome back! I remember you from pregnancy although you were ahead of me! We're trying for number 2 as well, although already on month 7 so I hope this is our lucky month x
  • Hi i remember you!! Not sure if we spoke but i remember you going into labour ,cant believe that was 16 months ago !! Harri is 11 months now and we are ttc again this is our 2nd month .I got pg the 1st month wiv my last 2 pg so was alittle gutted it didnt happen again but never mind !Fingers crossed for a march baby! Good luck huni.
    Luv clare
  • Aw, good to have you back hun - you never know, we might end up on the same 'due in' forum again! x
  • i remember u too from the pregnancy forum.
    were also TTC num 2 my DD is 10 months and i got pregnant my first month of trying but sadly MC, so am trying again this month.
    can believe she is 16 months already WOW that time just flew by

good luck TTC

chaxxx
  • Hi Hun,

Welcome back!
    xx
  • Hi we are both from Jan09 image and I am TTC number two as well as I am ready for another baby and Livvy would love a little play mate image

Gem xx
  • Thanks for all your messages girls!!!

Hi Keri-Ann!! Long time no speakimage

It feels nice to be back on here, after all the 'troll' stuff i kept away but i have good reason to be back image xx