Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OMG Am going to be a MOMMY!! :D Update with Pics[

Hi all

I have been a bit sceptical about posting anything because I thought the lines could have been in my head again so I have been testing on ebay cheapies since wed and FRER since thur morning only done the FRER in the morning.

Finally after 9 v.faint lines I am ready to accept that this is really happening and we have conceived an anniversary bubs!!

Am so excited, scared, feeling so emotional I started crying last night in the pics at the advert for the film letters to juliet whilst waiting for SATC2 and thought to myself then hmm........

I have been feeling really sick the past few days, think its with being a bit dehydrated and having a bit of heat stroke. I feel dizzy and very off sorts too, also so bloated and crampy no implantation bleeding or spotting and have quite a bit of creamy cm.

Fingers crossed I have a sticky bean and thank you all for your support over the last 6 months its been a real emotional rollercoaster!!

Ps am sticking around here until I do a CBD in a few days as have now ran out of tests and only have ebay cheapies left. The lines are there on all 9 tests I even took the FRER this morning apart and faint pink line. When I do a CBD I will post a pic as dont quite believe all these lines but am so excited.

Hope you all join me soon

Ps I started testing on wednesday when I was 11/12dpo so not too early, have a 15/16 day lp so AF due tomorrow or mon but I have a good feeling she wont be arriving and am boarding a DUE IN plane very soon.

xx

imageimageimage

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on 06 June 2010 10:33:12 ]

[Modified by: Sparkling Diamond on 06 June 2010 10:59:04 ]

Replies

• Options
    congrats. am soooooooo happy for u. a line is a line after all. the wedding will be a non drinking one for u now........

H&H nine months hun

chaxxx
  • Options
    Yay!!!

Congratulations hun!! Just goes to show the whole relaxing thing works! Might book me a hol image
    Xx
  • Options
    Thanks to both of you........am so nervous incase its wrong but 9 lines on tests they are faint but there I can see them but I know what am looking for.

Wish I could do a CBD to confirm but have been drinkin loads of fluid so prob no point due to the heatstroke image

Yeah Lady2188 book a hol its a must and you get loads of sex he he!!

Am just watching my wedding DVD now, hubby at work he he image

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations, hope you have a h&h 9 months x
  • Options
    Aah, so chuffed for you! Congrats hon!

Hannah xx
  • Options
    Congrats SD!!!! So pleased for you! 9 tests can't be wrong!image xxx
  • Options
    Cry Ive just done a CBD this afternoon and it said NP but my urine was clear could it be too diluted??

xx
  • Options
    Yeah hun, I wouldn't do a cbd today just in case. There not all that sensitive. I got a not pregnant on one of them even though I was getting fair lines on all other tests. So even if you don't get "pregnant" tomorrow I wouldn't worry too much.

What a lovely anniverary present!

Hope all goes well,

Lots of love
    Xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks thats made me feel a bit better, I hate CBD tests but I do have v.faint lines on all the other tests just wish the lines would get stronger to photograph then I wont think its all in my head again!!

xx
  • Options
    Congrats honey x x x
  • Options
    hun i didnt get a preg 1-2 untill i was 16dpo

xx best of luck xx

gembags x
  • Options
    hun i didnt get a preg 1-2 untill i was 16dpo

xx best of luck xx

gembags x
  • Options
    OH MY GOD, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Cant believe your going to be leaving me! image hehe, you deserve it. I knew all you had to do was relax and it would happen. :\)

Hope its sticky for you!

MPP
    xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations SD! Hope its a sticky one, you deserve it!
  • Options
    Must of being replying together lol. Don't worry about the cbd. Like I say there rubbish for sensitivity.

I got pregnant on cbd 2 days after my bfp and then it took another week to move to 2-3 so must just only have got it to show 2 days after bfp.

I have no idea how to upload pics tho hun, I'm a phone user too!

Xx
  • Options
    SD, I've not had the courage to do a CBD yet for that very reason. I think you need to stay confident in the positives you have aleady had, that's what I'm trying to do! x
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Xx
  • Options
    OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! I've just read the title of your thread and burst into tears of joy!!! Pregnancy hormones are all over the shop! Congratulations pet, I'm soooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations x
  • Options
    Oh my god. Huge congratulations! You're off to due in Feb image I got a 'pregnant 1-2' with our ds at 12dpo but it was with fmu and you might just not have enough HCG in diluted wee, or have implanted late!
    Have a fantastic pregnancy, enjoy every second x