Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

CTC renewal pack

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone else has not received their Child Tax Credits renewal pack yet, or is it just me?!?! Haven't wanted to ring them yet as I've seen other posts about people being unable to get through.
Thanks
Jo

Replies

• Options
    I have not had mine yet hun
    xx
  • Options
    I've not had mine either! x
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, I'm glad I'm not the only one then. Not like my lazy employer has even given me my end of tax year form yet so I couldn't even complete it if I did have it!!!
    x x x
  • Options
    Mine came this morning - started to think it wasnt coming!
  • Options
    Mine's come this morning too
  • Options
    Mine arrived at the end of April and I completed it and sent it off. Then my P60 arrived so I called them to give my actual earnings last year and they hadn't received my form and just renewed me over the phone. I think if there are no changes to your circumstances they can renew it over the phone, if you can get through that is. I got through no problems but this may have been to do with the time of day. Hope this helps x
  • Options
    Mine came a couple of days ago. I still owe them money though as they managed to cock up my payments when dd1 first came along.
  • Options
    Mine came on Friday. X
  • Options
    mine arrived today
  • Options
    Haven't had mine yet either. Hope it arrives soon, I hate having things like this outstanding.
  • Options
    i rang my details through this morning. was on hold for 16 mins before i managed to speak to someone. took 5 mins to renew over the phone.